Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hi Bill

I don’t know about thousands but there are a more than a few copies floating around the FSX world, as for the gauge itself of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

I would also appreciate a link to your gauge file, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks for all your work and offering to share it with us.

Thanks, Bruce.

Hi Bruce, Bruce and Michael (now that was confusing)

Not a problem at all, and as you probably know by now I have sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Todd

No problem, I have sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Todd

No problem, I have sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Thanks Jim!

Hi Todd

You are more than welcome, I was happy to help.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Jim,

Thanks for the file. Install went smoothly and all works well. It looks great too. Thanks for putting this together. Makes using GSX with the 767 a whole lot easier. I very much appreciate you sharing your work!

Todd.

Hi Todd

You are more than welcome, and I’m just happy to help, I have to say though that GSX, which I do have by the way, wasn’t even thought of when the gauge was made but it does seem to have taken off a bit since it was.

Thank you for the generous comments and for taking the time out to provide the feedback, I really do appreciate them both.

Take care, and have fun.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

Absolutely, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Goodness everytime I enter this forum and see this very same toipic over and over again, I honestly keep wondering: 'What's the deal with the cargo doors..What is so important...What are these guys doing with opening or closing the cargo door...What's inside>...NOTHING ? :lol: :mad:

Moreover this topic should be moved to the Level D Forum.

Hi Jim

Could you send me the link also please.

Thanks

noels7

Noel Southam