Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hi Philip

Not a problem, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Thanks Jim, I appreciate your efforts, as do a great many other people!

Regards,

PD

Hi Philip

You are more than welcome, and thank you for both taking the time out to provide the feedback and for the generous comments, I know that I have said this previously, but both really are appreciated, thank you.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

My apologies for the delay in replying but I had a couple of system issues, as for the exits gauge of course you can have a copy, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim a copy of the files would be very much appreciated, I have FSX. With all these requests maybe its an idea to upload to Avsim file library. Save you a lot of time.

Many Many Thanks

Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Hi Pete

The time doesn’t bother me at all, and on the uploading of the gauge to any commercial sites, I used to do that my repaints and a previous gauge but after having my E-Mail address that was included in the installation instructions abused by a mindless few I decided that I had had enough with the result that I no longer upload to any of the usual FS sites, I have no issue at all with the sites it is just the mindless few that every walk of life seems to have that my issue is with, I hope you can understand my reasons, and with that out of the way on to a brighter subject, the exits gauge, and of course you can have a copy, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Jim. Many Thanks indeed. I totally understand the implications of the upload and how a small few cause havoc. Just wanted to thank you for the files and to let you know it works a treat.

Cheers

Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Jim. I'd be happy if I could have a copy too.

Thank you in advance

Harry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Hi Pete

Thank you for understanding the situation and for the gauge feedback, I really do appreciate both, and my apologies for the delay in replying but I am still setting up all my flight control gear which has taken a bit longer than I thought it would.

@ Harry

Not a problem, I have as usual sent you a PM with the download details for the gauge and it's installation, and if you should experience any problems at all then just let me know and I will try my best to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

Could you pls. put me on the list of user that would very much get his hands on this useful gauge.

Thank you in advance.

Fred

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Jeff, Fred and Jim (good name)

My apologies for the delay once again, but I am still wrestling with my soldering iron on the replacement flight control system I have, but back to the plot, the exits gauge, and of course you can have a copy, I have just sent you all a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim Hodkinson,could you please send me the download link for the files to make the LVLD-767 doors open? Thank you in advance. Shawn n2airbrushing@q.com