Sign in to follow this  

Embraer E-Jets v2

Hi guys,Im looking for something to fly out of London city for BAV and wondered what you guys think of Feeltheres E-Jets v2 in terms of performance, systems, looks etc.The price seems good for whats included, wx radar, map, call, TSS soundpack, but how does it perform? Thanks for your opinions!

Chris Howard

Quality Wings Avro should be out in about a month. It looks really nice and it is perfect for London City. I do not think the initial release will be FSX native but judging on the release schedule for their 757, the FS9 model will work in FSX and the FSX native model will follow. Check their website for the most accurate information.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

I can't complain about the E-Jets V2. Pretty decent avionics, the models are nice, the VC looks good and offers popups and things. Maybe not the most beautiful AP panel and night lighting (static), but the sounds are great and even the Call feature adds nicely to some two crew atmosphere.I actually flew the 175 in and out of EGLC quite a lot and would recommend this addon. Downsides may be the additional cost for liveries. When it comes to a modern jet, the Embraer way is worth a look in my eyes. Framerates are good and the package price was very reasonable for such a package. Very nice hand flying and a neat tool for the payload and options.Check the review on Avsim. http://www.avsim.com...here/Ejets.htmlBut Jeff is right, some BAe 146/Avro RJ would be nice too.

Just bought the feelThere E-Jets v2 last week at 50% off and so far it has proved to be a good buy. Looking forward to taking it into UK2000's London City. Everything was as described. I like the CALL system.

Just bought the feelThere E-Jets v2 last week at 50% off and so far it has proved to be a good buy. Looking forward to taking it into UK2000's London City. Everything was as described. I like the CALL system.
Where was it 50% off? Is it still on sale?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Where was it 50% off? Is it still on sale?
I think you may have missed it but it was at PC Aviator, and since I got shot down with my last HU on a scenery buy, I now don't bother giving another HU.

Cheers chaps...I think i'll wait and see how the Avro turns out before i jump in!

Chris Howard

Hi Chris,I bought it just last week myself after having owned the E-Jets v1 (if you would like to call it that), there is a definite improvement with v2. It does not have the same VC immersion wise, as we have become quite spoiled as of late but I think the addon is quite solid none the less. My only gripe is the lack of good quality liveries that are available for download although there are 30 available at FS Brasil where you will find the repaint kit as well. As for FPS, I am quite impressed with the smoothness and fluidity while at FSDT's KLAS & KLAX and it was a bargain at $17.99 when I purchased it on sale.

Edited by BAW435

\Robert Hamlich/