Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJJose

Computer Needed To Run ORBX Acceptably

I just got an idea that will be very helpful to those who want the best performance while flying in the ORBX world. Many complain about poor performance, especially with the latest airports.You might want to share Inspector settings and FSX settings since this is just as important as the computer you have.If this idea is accepted, let's share.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ooo, a can of worms. Luvly. :(
Care to expatiate?

Yeah, there are as many perfect setups/computers as there are simmers. Should be interesting. :)

Yeah, there are as many perfect setups/computers as there are simmers. Should be interesting. :)
Nowhere near as interesting as a customer being banned for speaking their mind. :(

Yes, I am also in need for a computer to run ORBX acceptably.
Then you will find this thread helpful.

The short, shorter and shortest FSX hardware answers to the short, shorter and shortest FSX hardware questions:Short Question: What computer does it take to run FSX fast and smooth?Short Answer: The latest and most expensive computer that you can buy.Shorter Question: Will the fastest computer run FSX well?Shorter Answer: That depends, define well.Shortest Question: Will I be happy with it?Shortest Answer: Ahhh...No.

The short, shorter and shortest FSX hardware answer to the short, shorter and shortest FSX hardware question:Short Question: What computer does it take to run FSX fast and smooth?Short Answer: The latest and most expensive computer that you can buy.Shorter Question: Will the fastest computer run FSX well?Shorter Answer: That depends, define well.Shortest Question: Will I be happy with it?Shortest Answer: Ahhh...No.
:LMAO:Maybe we will finally reach nirvana this year.

:LMAO:Maybe we will finally reach nirvana this year.
You've got that upset down Jose.Maybe we will finally reach nirvana this year. :(

I thought that happened with FS9 when the 8800 came out, along with those huge 19" monitors.........

I thought that happened with FS9 when the 8800 came out, along with those huge 19" monitors.........
We've come full circle.