Sign in to follow this  
shivers9

Let's Do Something Positive for Flight Sim! On Feb 29, 2012

I'd like to see some of the developers or retailers coming out with specials on the 29th.
No way of knowing if they will or not but please don't let that sway your decision to support them.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

What project is that?(Am I allowed to ask questions?)Daniel
I just finished a little Pazmany PL-4 homebuilt, currently available at SOH and Flightsim. I'll probably put it up here soon. I'm also working on a P-61, but that one will be exclusive to SOH. There are others floating around on my computer as well...

I think it would be cool if Vatsim and IVAO had an event that day, somewhere into Hawaii of course.

Just bought another couple of Airports from UK2000 and from Eiresim(Irish Airports which are fantasic looking and fps friendly).Anybody buy GSX?This thread shouldn't be a dig at Flight.It's the exact kind of thread that got the Flight sub forum closed,although Tom and the mod crew seem happy to let Flight get bashed here,strange.Anyway,would love to here of any good Airports based in Europe as that's where I do most of my flying.

Heck that can't even tell you whether their $8 P-51 is a C or a D model. What does that say about them, or better yet the model itself. Where is the attention to detail? Well, then again, look who they are marketing to, not the heavy simmer. If they were, I am sure the "D" or "C" would have been included in the marketing hype.Bob
From the screenshots its a D model!!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

From the screenshots its a D model!!!
Judging by your username, I think that must be pretty exciting for you yes?Bob

Judging by your username, I think that must be pretty exciting for you yes?Bob
A P-51D to run around chasing golden coins without a panel? No thanks, I wait for the Accusim Mustang!! Edited by tf51d

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

I'd like to see some of the developers or retailers coming out with specials on the 29th.
Interesting idea :Thinking:Sounds good for us.My best regards,Carlos Pereira.www.tropicalsim.comPS: Hi Tom, how are you?I've already tried twice to change my profile to Commercial Member, failed on both. May I have some help on this, please?

A P-51D to run around chasing golden coins without a panel? No thanks, I wait for the Accusim Mustang!!
I do agree with the hula hoops (coins), but I really meant that you must be a big fan of the the 51 because of your username, regardless of the medium.Bob

This thread shouldn't be a dig at Flight.It's the exact kind of thread that got the Flight sub forum closed,although Tom and the mod crew seem happy to let Flight get bashed here,strange.
It would be imprudent to think that will continue to be true though... Just saying. :(

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I do agree with the hula hoops (coins), but I really meant that you must be a big fan of the the 51 because of your username, regardless of the medium.Bob
Oh yeah the 51D is my favorite, as I have flown a real one!!! Take a look at my YOUTUBE channel below!!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

Oh yeah the 51D is my favorite, as I have flown a real one!!! Take a look at my YOUTUBE channel below!!!
Very nice indeed! You lucky dog. He had a little cross wind there but kicked it over for a very nice landing.Bob

Interesting idea :Thinking:Sounds good for us.My best regards,Carlos Pereira.www.tropicalsim.comPS: Hi Tom, how are you?I've already tried twice to change my profile to Commercial Member, failed on both. May I have some help on this, please?
Ill keep an eye out on your website ;) I can use a vacation getaway airport ;)

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.