Sign in to follow this  
DeltaMD11

What are your top 5 favorite planes

FSXPMDG 737 NGX (Any)PMDG MD11PMDG 747-400Real WorldUnited Pre Merger 747-400United Pre Merger 777 (any)FedEx MD11SAS (All White) 767Continental (Red "Meatball") A300

Edited by SKEWR

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

- B737-700- B737-800- B777-300ER- B787- B747-800
I was thinking about putting the 787 in the list it's my #6. What is everybody's opinion on the 767-400ER?

FSX - in this order1. Level D 7672. PDMG 7473. PDMG 737Real World - in this order747777767787757Concordhate the 737Notice no Airbus on my list - it seems no one picked the A380 either.

Paul Gugliotta

PMDG 737NGX,757Cessna 172Piper CubWishing; Hoping for a PMDG Bombardier/Challenger CL-600-2B16. :(

Nobody put the a380 wow. I would have thought somebody would pick the a380. I think it's to big and ugly.

Nobody put the a380 wow. I would have thought somebody would pick the a380. I think it's to big and ugly.
If you read my post It would prove you wrong :( I have actually warmed to the A380 over the years! You may think its big and ugly on the outside, But until you get inside and fly on it, it is really a magnificent aircraft!! And yes my profile picture is of the A380 Flight Deck, Which I took myself at London Heathrow's Terminal 4 back in 2010, when Air France were doing those training flights between CDG and Heathrow. What a lucky and magical moment that was!! Edited by Shamrock727

I was thinking about putting the 787 in the list it's my #6. What is everybody's opinion on the 767-400ER?
For the 767-400ER, I'm not a big fan of B767.