Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

which airplane would you want to see in fsx?

I would just like to see the ones that they are planning on doing, like the 777. Actually right now I'm enjoying the NGX so much that I don't believe I need anything else for a while. I just made my first successful text book landing at Innsbruck on rwy. 08 and I'm going to keep practicing that until I can do it with my eyes closed.

A short hauls oriented one, something like a twin turboprop with an A/P to avoid to micromanage the thrusts. I'm a lazy guy.Also a business jet would be appreciated as well.-

Edited by Mark II

Do you mean an aircraft done by PMDG? If you do, please move the topic to the PMDG general forum.
Dude. Stop trying to be forum police! You don't even have your name in your signature. You correct everyone here, while you violate the rules.As to the OP, I would like to see some Bombardier regional jets from PMDG. Edited by linux731

Dude. Stop trying to be forum police! You don't even have your name in your signature. You correct everyone here, while you violate the rules.
Not trying to be "the world police", but I must say that I agree with his post.I find that this 737 forum have become rather difficult to follow as there has been a lot of posts/threads lately, which has absolutely nothing to do with the NGX, and some not even correlating to PMDG.My 5 cents.

Bjørn Helge Småvollan

Not trying to be "the world police", but I must say that I agree with his post.I find that this 737 forum have become rather difficult to follow as there has been a lot of posts/threads lately, which has absolutely nothing to do with the NGX, and some not even correlating to PMDG.My 5 cents.
i'll tell you what, actually you'r possibly right, but, the same people who you wanted to visit your post won't visit if it'll be in the pmdg general forum, that what i think(:

You mean to tell me that someone clicked on this topic, thinking it had something to do with the NGX? How would it be hard to navigate around this thread?

A def version of a PMDG A320 and update version of a PMDG 767Carlitos Colon

Edited by GeonCarlos