Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

which airplane would you want to see in fsx?

Do you mean an aircraft done by PMDG? If you do, please move the topic to the PMDG general forum.The woodpigeon?

Edited by lowlevel

Airbus, all of them... or at least *ANY* of them, properly made.

Edited by NaMcO

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I'd like to see in PMDG quality:The Airbus A319/320 series - the by far most flown airliner here in EuropeApart from that:A turboprop currently in use by the airlines: Dornier 328 or Q400A regional jet (don't care if its ERJ or CRJ)A business Jet along the lines of a Gulfstream G550, Dassault Falcon series, Cessna CJ1/2/3/4/XI do know that some of these have been done already for FSX, but none of them matches my idea of quality.I know that I'll get punched for this, but I'm definitely not interested in any vintage planes.

Dave P. Woycek

Boeing: 717 757 (A good, not buggy, fully functioning 757. PMDG quality) 777 (yay)Airbus: A320CRJ 200/700/900And how about a corporate jet?All that being said..the 717 is ripe for PMDG. Common systems with the MD-11 definitely help! It's such a neat airplane!

please move the topic to the PMDG general forum.
Why are there so many forum police these past few days?Let the moderators do their job and enjoy the forum.

CRJ 200/700/900Been wishing for a PMDG quality rendition for a long, long time (years!). I don't know if I'll ever get my wish though.

i would like a PMDG 707 also as its the most iconic and amazing looking and sounding plane and should be done properly for fsx. I also for my second choice would have to be the 737-100/200 then the 727.i think if PMDG done some good old planes instead of modern for a change as there is a high demand for classic airplanes but none of them are done to the standard of PMDG. I know for a fact if they done the 707 variants it would sell superbly.

Boeing: 717 757 (A good, not buggy, fully functioning 757. PMDG quality) 777 (yay)Airbus: A320CRJ 200/700/900And how about a corporate jet?All that being said..the 717 is ripe for PMDG. Common systems with the MD-11 definitely help! It's such a neat airplane!
now that you'r saying the 757, i totally forgot him, i have to get him, and the 777 PMDG quality and i will shut my mouse for the next 2 years, please please please. amen!