Sign in to follow this  
Soya

The Statuscruiser, Part 1.

Greetings folks,May I present to you the Boeing's Model 377 Stratocruiser, the early post-war airliner whose luxurious Pullman-like comfort earned it the reputation of being the Queen of the Sky — and the nickname, Statuscruiser. If you would like to know more about this early Queen then check out this link HERE it has lots of cool info.This first part covers her daytime KJFK boarding & takeoff to the beautiful sunset over the Atlantic Ocean as she heads into the night for her overnight Transatlantic journey.Enjoy these unedited screen shots (PS I hope these are within the new rules):fsx2011-11-0722-45-29-94.jpgfsx2011-11-1111-16-30-59.jpgfsx2011-11-1110-47-25-90.jpgfsx2011-11-1111-37-50-65.jpgfsx2011-11-1112-04-11-23.jpgfsx2011-11-1112-40-46-99.jpgfsx2011-11-1112-36-34-43.jpgfsx2011-11-1112-59-23-56.jpgfsx2011-11-1113-24-59-11.jpgfsx2011-11-1113-46-28-40.jpgThank you for viewing, part 2 coming soon.

Enjoy these unedited screen shots (PS I hope these are within the new rules):
I cetrainly enjoyed these pictures but they´re not fully comply with the new rules. This 1024 px constraint hasn´t been chnaged. Otherhise something happens as what you see above (or not?): The pictures spann across the whole screen and will go out of the screen to the right side.

Nice.....

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

...but they´re not fully comply with the new rules. This 1024 px constraint hasn´t been chnaged. Otherhise something happens as what you see above (or not?): The pictures spann across the whole screen and will go out of the screen to the right side.
Disregard that as there had been a problem with the forum software which made the pictures look out of bounds. :(

There is something timeless about that Pan Am logo. I love it. It looks great on any retroliner but didn't look out of place on a couple of Sci Fi films I have seen recently..namely Blade Runner and Stanley Kubriks 2001.Great shots too.

Thanks folks, your comments are always appreciated.Rob: Someone suggested I should turn that shot into an old B&W photo, I might try that.Steffen: Glad these shots are within the rules. This should save me lots of time as I can use the same format pictures size across several forums without having to chop and change all the time.Word Not Allowed: She sure is an acquired taste ;).Tristan: Feeling is mutual, a timeless logo, shame they ain't around anymore.

Love that historic AI traffic as well. Very nice!Looking forward to Part 2! :-)

Edited by alepro

Love that historic AI traffic as well. Very nice!Looking forward to Part 2! :-)
Thank you kindly, will have part 2 coming up over the next week or so.