Sign in to follow this  
slainte13

MS FLIGHT AND FSX TOGETHER

Just wondering does anyone know of anyone trying to bring the two sims together where you could fly in Hawaii in flight and still use the graphicalengine and scenery for the rest of the world in FSX.Probably already been answered here but I could not find it.Could this even be possible because I would love to have the best of both worlds with flights new graphics and fsx world view.

Won't work. No way. Will never happen. You can still use both games, though. :wink:

Deleted, wrong thread.

Edited by dburne

maybe its possible to convert hawaii scenery to be able to run in FSX. But, I think its illegal.

Edited by g_precentralis

I will probably get my wish in Flight for a fuller world in the coming months anyway (fingers crossed) but was wondering if there was a stop gap or if the code was anywaybackwards compatible. Thanks for the replies.

Won't work. No way. Will never happen. You can still use both games, though. :wink:
Never say never. Just look at PS1.3 by Aerowinx. I've been using that connected to the FSX graphics engine for a long time. Edited by Lawyer+Pilot

Hmm I have not noticed that issue yet.
He is not talking about using MS Flight and FSX side by side (which is what you are thinking, correct me if I am wrong) but using them together as one, so using FSX's world in the MS Flight game and so on. That won't work. Edited by J van E

MS owns the FSX code and there is nothing that would prevent them from taking bitsand pieces and offering them in Flight at some time..

Bert

He is not talking about using MS Flight and FSX side by side (which is what you are thinking, correct me if I am wrong) but using them together as one, so using FSX's world in the MS Flight game and so on. That won't work.
Well crap, don't know how I managed to post that here, was supposed to go to another thread - sorry...

On the other hand, you CAN (well, sort of) fly both programs at the same time - if you are aft enough... like me...See here and scroll down a bit

Edited by stormpup

Chris Brisland - the repainter known as EagleSkinner is back from the dead. Perhaps. Or maybe not.

System: Intel I9 32 GB RAM, nVidia RTX 3090 graphics 24 GB VRAM, three 32" Samsung monitors, Logitech yoke, pedals, switch panel, multi panel