Sign in to follow this  
Jetranger

NEW Boeing 737-200 out 3/8/2012

JustFlight added the download size to their web page ... 90MB.Getting close to release now!
Cool. I have just watched the video again, and checked out the screenies; it's definately no Captain Sim visually speaking, but hopefully it will be respectable, and hopefully with good FPS and nice FDE....Fingers crossed! ... I will be a rare 'early adopter' on this one! :(

Need a 737-200 checklist for FSX (and one for fs9) here:http://freechecklists.net/simchecklists.asp

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

UK FEB 7 10:51 PM.Does JustFlight release new products at 0001 UK time (on the 8th in this case) or do they wait for the next morning?

Best Regards,

UK FEB 7 10:51 PM.Does JustFlight release new products at 0001 UK time (on the 8th in this case) or do they wait for the next morning?
Well it's 01:08 on 8th March here in the UK, so we're well into the release day (joke) :( ....so guess it will be a 'daytime' release. Patience is a virtue :( ........... but I stayed up just in case! :( ... off to bed now.

Captain Sim's 707 and 727 are well known for their accuracy so I'm sure the same will be with their 737. And when I look at BB's one - I'm really sceptic about that.E.g. BlackBox say: "Highly detailed 737-200 ADV model with the distinctive JT-8D engines". Sounds good, but it's definetely not the 737-200ADV cockpit on the screenshots. It's just the original -200.I'll be definitely waiting for Captain Sim's one, VC preview looks stunning, list of implemented systems is long, price is fair: http://www.captainsi.../products/x737/
Captain Sim are known for producing great looking airplanes, and that's about it. You have to tweak everything to get basic system modeling and a somewhat realistic fde. You still can't select winglets on the latest version of their 727-200 freighter. Awaiting a patch sometime in the next decade.

The 737-200 is released ..........ready for download!

Best Regards,

The 737-200 is released ..........ready for download!
Yes I just got an email from them announcing it :( .... I have a little real-world work to do, but I expect to be buying & flying the 732 in the next couple of hours. :(

BB 737-200ADV for FSX download and installation was error free.Gate KDTW.

Best Regards,

How refreshing to see an addon released on schedule;-)

Could you folks please post a few pictures of the VC ? I had a look at the ones over at JF but would like to see more before I buy.ThanksVic

Could you folks please post a few pictures of the VC ? I had a look at the ones over at JF but would like to see more before I buy.ThanksVic
Yeh, me too. I'll probably end up with all three releases, but I'd like a better look first.

I've just bought too........... and downloading now. I'll post a VC shot soon too. :( Thanks for that exterior shot Vonmar; looking nice.

How refreshing to see an addon released on schedule;-)
And also included with the on time delivery (inside the download 737-200 ADV zip file) is a very nice manual and paintkits (737-100, -200).

Best Regards,

I've just bought too........... and downloading now. I'll post a VC shot soon too. :( Thanks for that exterior shot Vonmar; looking nice.
Thanks Stick (even if you did refer to my erronious post as baloney) :LMAO:Is it my eyes or screen, or are those BA colours waaaaay off the mark?