Sign in to follow this  
Gibbage

What aircraft do you want in Flight?

A Britten-Norman or Twin Otter would be good for sight-seeing, I would also love see a DC-3 as it's my favourite prop and there's got to be some Cessna's in there to.

Why are you all addicted to oldtimers?There are so nice newer airplanes that make fun. Or at least the "updated" versions of oldtimers like i already mentioned above: Twotter Series 400, Do 228NG or other GA`s with G1000 mod.

Grumman Goose. And since the next DLC area will be Alaska, there's a good chance it'll be in there. :D Sailplanes and helicopters, of course, but I'm in no particular hurry for those.Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

While we are limited to Hawaii, I would like to see a Boeing 717 for Hawaiian Airlines.

-Raymond W

PC Specs: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X - ASUS B550M-K - 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz - MSI 3070 TI Gaming X Trio

How 'bout a C-185 floatplane. Fully IFR rated to compliment the VFR-only Icon.WildBillI don't care if an aircraft has G1000 or not.I'd hazard a guess that most GA aircraft produced even today DON"T have G1000s in them if for no other reason than they cost upwards of $50k! I'd bet that many pilots are just as happy with steam gauges if they're in it for the hobby and the pleasure rather than flying for a living. I know that if I'm spending $60k for an RV-6, I'm not going to put a $50k avionics suite in it.Edit: Just checked and found a new C-172S with a G1000 goes for over $300k. A 2008 model w/ G1000 for about $190. A 2005 RV-6 with traditional gauges is only about $70k. I think I'd go with the RV-6. Don't get me wrong, I love the features of the G1000, but if it doubles the cost of an aircraft in real life, I'm perfectly satisfied with standard gauges in Flight. Now, on a $1M aircraft, the $50k isn't so much more, so yeah, put the G1000 in my Cessna Caravan.WildBill

Edited by WildBill813

Britten-Norman Islander for passenger and Catalina flying boat for retro missions. :Loser:

Edited by burgermachine

I want one-any one with more realistic gauges that are not rehashes of ones we have seen in flightsim since fs2000! :)?..and I'll wish for any Beechcraft..
##### ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Those are all new gauges and done in 3D! I mean cant you post anything without first slamming Flight?
no interest in Flight at the moment - at all.give me a 737 to PMDG standards and that will change.simple.
Not going to happen for at least years. Then again, it took about 6 years to get the PMDG 737 into FSX. Your going to have a VERY long wait.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

##### ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Those are all new gauges and done in 3D! I mean cant you post anything without first slamming Flight?
Hello KevinCalm down a bit, You seem too emotionally involved with this, foul language abbreviated or not is not pleasant and may cause the report button to be pressed.

You are correct. I need to calm down a little, but really? FS2000 gauges? Are you kidding me? FS2000 was all 2D low res gauges.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Hmm, let's see.- Cessna 172 / 182- Piper Cherokee- DH82 Tiger Moth- A few more RV models- Maybe A DC-3 or other vintage airliner.

+1 for Twotter & skydivers! There are number of things I want in Flight before buying any dlc, but a twotter mission with beautifully animated skydivers would change my mind in a heartbeat. First 18 years of my life I lived within 5km from the local airport. The skydivers had a twotter. A little later in my life I just had to try it... Now 16 years later I can still vividly see the Twin Otter continuing forward as I fall away from it...The twotter sounds might be bit too much for me if they did it right (with the twin engines resonating in almost perfect harmony). I still get goose pumps when I hear it (and you can hear it from far away when they are climbing to 4km).I should try to sleep, but no hope after this time trip...

I am dying for any tri-cycle Cessna, I am not very fond of tail draggers. My votes are for any or all of: C-172, C-182RG, C-152