Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

What is actual area that PNW covers or improves?

Considering buying an Orbx product but I can not find info on exactly how much area the Pacific Northwest addon covers? Which states, islands and provinces of Canada, exactly?

You can find the kmz of Pacific North West here. It will contain the coverage region and airports that were upgraded.

Thanks. That's a lot smaller area than I thought it would be.orbxpnw.jpg

Edited by VeryBumpy

But it will take you a long time to cover! It is a spectacular scenery, trust me.

ORBX PNW is the gem of all FSX scenery add-ons. Expand your coverage and get ORBX Northern Rocky Mountains. These are the pinacle of all sceneries for FSX.I guess I can add NZSI, but then I would also have to add Australia.You know what? Get them all! LOL

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Flying in and out of the airfireld 21W I saw not a single autogen building within about 20 NM, yet many roads.

Very strange for a scenery add-on. (still like it tho)

From Rainier to Seatlle South, I saw no farmbuildings yet plenty of farm spaces

Missing something>?

Missing something?

I'll say! In that large area is the best quantity and quality autogen in FS scenery existence. Something is definitely very wrong.

Kind regards,

Is there is a patch or something?

I just bought PNW 2 days ago.

This is what Im seeing at N46 55.42 // W121 58.5 at 7225 feet

Should I re-install?

There is plenty of autogen elsewhere nearer Seatle but nearer the slopes of Rainier it is unaturally barren as can be seen in the picture in my previous post, above...

It's logging country. Those patches in your shot aren't farms, they're areas of clear-cut in otherwise un-occupied National Forest land and many of the roads are old logging roads - now basically roads to nowhere. There aren't any autogen buildings there because there shouldn't be.

Scott

thanks, saves me re-installing for not

as a matter of fact here is a Google shot of the same area (almost) with NO buildings at all in real life