Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

Latest Starks Twin Oaks update is out - Moved from FSX Forum

Latest Starks Twin Oaks update is out on the orbx website.CheersCraig

The new textures look really good. There is a lot more grass around the airfield and a fresher look to the whole place. Certainly worth getting.

I was just there at the http://www.fullterra...om/support.html site, and the latest is 1.3 - that one's been out since 4/2011.. Am I seeing things, or are there now two sites to pick up patches from???Aaaah... found the link on the Avsim "Unofficial OrbX Support Site"... Now I wonder why this is not released from the "Official Support Site, but by Billy himself?

Edited by Paul J

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Bill and Holger have always been class act people. I often wonder what they thought of the PR fiasco that went on this past xmas. I also would like to think that if those two were running the show it would have been a much different story.

Thank you for the headsup.Oh and thank you Bill W for your work since I can not say so over at Orbx...much appreciated as always.Mod I would suggest this tread should be over at Unofficial Orbx site with new releases.

Edited by 1st fltsimguy

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Thank you for the headsup.Oh and thank you Bill W for your work since I can not say so over at Orbx...much appreciated as always.Mod I would suggest this tread should be over at Unofficial Orbx site with new releases.
You're right. I will move it over. Thanks!!!

I had posted this thread in two places as was not sure how many people frequent both so did not want either to miss out.Glad people made use of it though :)Craig