Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Please come see us in Munich on 24MAR12!

why not the 19th may then you can see the CL final between barcelona and munich hehe :(

I like his way of speaking. And it´s nice to know how someone looks like when you´re going to spend another 70€ on some "software"! :(

Fantastic news about the 777 Progress and 747v2, I especially look forward to the -8 expansion.I haven't done much flight simming lately (except a dabble in MS Flight... argh), but that will change soon I believe :)Oh and the second part of the PMDG presentation is uploaded (fantastic presentation Robert)

=

Robert really is a very good speaker. Its refreshing to see these. It would be nice to see if PMDG would do a video log (vlog) from time to time, to introduce the team etc. A slick presentation to go with their groundbreaking modelling and computer programming on upcoming developments would be great to watch. Not that they don't give us enough updates already of course. Enjoying the presentation. Rhydian

Is PMDG interested in B777 type-rated beta testers?I would be keen on beta testing the B777.regards, Al.

It would be nice if the B747-8I get a virtual cabin like the "old" 747-400!!! I just love to sit in the cabin during a long flight ;-)...!This is an example for a B747-8I upper deck cabin:

It is the second secret project ;)
Then there must be a 3rd secret project. Robert said in the 4th video that they are working on something else that people will be surprised to see coming from PMDG. The DC-6, the 777 and the 747v2 were mentioned during the presentation and he wouldn't say what this mysterious product will be. I'm very curious now. Maybe a helicopter? I certainly would be very surprised to see something like that in the PMDG portfolio. And excited! :(

That's easy, it's the electronic flight bag. Whether they'll integrate it already with the 777 or not is yet to be seen, but they're developing one ;)

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

That's easy, it's the electronic flight bag. Whether they'll integrate it already with the 777 or not is yet to be seen, but they're developing one ;)
He also talked about the EFB in the presentation, so that's not it either.

Maybe a helicopter? I certainly would be very surprised to see something like that in the PMDG portfolio. And excited! :(
Funnily enough that's what sprung to my mind too. That would be certainly different and I agree exciting. Rhydian Yeoman

Awesome presentation Robert well done team, great news on the 747 upgrade super this is getting good.Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett