Sign in to follow this  
jasonboche

"It's freezing & the air is really thin up here!"

When performing the scenic tour with the crop duster and using waypoint advancement, the female passenger always complains about high altitude which the waypoint advancement placed me at. Is there a point to that? I looked in my cockpit & couldn't find a heater switch. Clearly she wants a lower altitude but why does waypoint advancement place me so high in the first place if she doesn't like it?Thank you,Jas

The passenger comment is probably just there to lend a bit of atmosphere. For example, you can't fly to the observatory AND fly at a low altitude at the same time.Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Too much atmosphere if you ask me. All the female passengers are complainers, the nurse in particular. :Thinking:

She's the worst kind of complainer - passive aggressive. Listen to the way she talks to her patient. Of course it could just be my flying. More often than not the patient vomits in the plane.

sure you were flying smoothly?
More often than not the patient vomits in the plane.
It was your flying. :DHook

Larry Hookins

Good grief, I have not flown a mission yet, no time! But now you have my curiosity at full charge, so I guess I will have to! :dirol:

I hate all the idiots they threw in the bi-plane with you. I was at 10,000ft yesterday and the moron told me he had to use the bathroom.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

I hate all the idiots they threw in the bi-plane with you. I was at 10,000ft yesterday and the moron told me he had to use the bathroom.
That's a major pain in the tush on the big island. You're either climbing to the top of a volcano or descending from one, and no nearby airports. Good luck landing on a lava field.It's much better on Oahu, where you can petty much bet you'll be near an airport when the passenger announces his problem. Last two flights out of Dillingham, I was actually over runways when it happened.On the big island, I'd cheat. I'd use Next Waypoint on the two destinations, then fly manually toward the airport until the passenger complained. Then I'd Next Waypoint to the airport, land and stop on the runway, and get the 1000 XP "sightseeing" bonus. Once I got it after parking at the end of the job.Hook

Larry Hookins

Simple fix...Climb above 12,000 ft with PIC on oxygen. Listen for thud. Enjoy quiet flight.>= )

Simple fix...Climb above 12,000 ft with PIC on oxygen. Listen for thud. Enjoy quiet flight.>= )
I like it :LMAO:

Does Hawaii have healthcare???? Every stupid person on my charter flights is a sniffling, snorting, coughing, sneezing, farting germ factory.. Why yes I'm currently flying a very long charter flight without skipping, why do you ask? :LMAO:

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

It's not that Hawaii doesn't have healthcare... It's all the damn tourists bringing their colds and bugs to the islands!

Climb above 12,000 ft with PIC on oxygen. Listen for thud. Enjoy quiet flight.
:LMAO:

She's the worst kind of complainer - passive aggressive. Listen to the way she talks to her patient. Of course it could just be my flying. More often than not the patient vomits in the plane.
It's the nurse! Her attitude results in the patient throwing up!