Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

MORE IMAGES OF THE 777 - FROM THE OUTSIDE!

By 'what a Repaint' he means Singapores star alliance Repaint to a real world 77W. No Repaints for te 777X. It's still in development
I'm aware. It was a hyperbole post based upon my abject WANT of that livery. Thanks.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Just to add my two cents (or being from Her Majesty's Royal Kingdom of United Britain, 1.26p), it looks simply astonishing, although, and I think this perspective may be unique to me, if the release times of the 777 and 747 v2 pretty much coincide, I'll buy the 747 first.Charlie

Charlie Reed

i9 9900K | 32GB RAM | RTX 3090

At the risk of being shot down in flames as well, I can see what you mean. Maybe it is just the angle but there is something A330/340 about the nose/windshield.Karl
The NGX has the same thing though, thats what concerns me,.:) I haven't been burnt... yet...
Yes. I am with you on this one guys. the nose seems to be too pointy ( A330/A340 profile style). Maybe this illusion comes from the texture.. IDK!But globally, it's a very promising project. my credit card is ready for Pmdg this time.

And the rivet counters come out of the shadows...First, if you've never actually stood in front of an operating jet engine and you're basing your evaluation on camera shots, you're wrong. Cameras can only grab so much. To be honest, most cameras can snap shots where the engine looks like it's standing still, but most photographers dial the settings back to intentionally blur it (props look stupid with their props frozen).Example (you can actually make out the fan blades in the picture):DSC_5139.jpgClick here for the full size: https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlinkFurthermore, your eyes see in what to cameras would be called HDR, meaning, they see more highs and lows. In order for a camera to properly see this, you need at least a couple exposures, and then you merge them via an HDR tool (or manually). The reason I say this, is that in order to not overexpose most fuselage tops (and the normally bright sky), camera settings are biased towards the bright, making the darks even darker (you lose detail in the nacelles)....and once more. They're likely using Boeing design diagrams, so the whole conspiracy theory issue about things being too pointy, too large, too small, and the rest...well...it's getting really freaking old.

Kyle Rodgers

Pinch me I'm dreaming.....! Wait no don't wake me, I will sleep forever...! :) Simply stunning!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

rivet counters come out of the shadows...
Rivet counters work on facts. The guys you're talking about didn't present one fact.Interestingly enough, they're all lurkers that can't follow a simple signature rule. They're not very observant, is the point.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

This is awesome, just now seeing this after being gone on a kayak/camping trip.Only one question however, who do I call when erection last longer then 4 hours!?!Way to go PMDG! Long haul here I come... again!

115s are available on both. So are the 110s
I'm aware. I'm saying what PMDG is going to model

How many airlines fly the LR, just a couple right,,,,,,...
Yeh I think so... :)

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

How many airlines fly the LR, just a couple right,,,,,,...
Quite a number of them now, Emirates, Qatar, Air canada, Pakistan, Air India, Air Austral, Ethiopian, Equatorial Guinea and some that I may have forgotten. But the market seems quite good.

I'm aware. It was a hyperbole post based upon my abject WANT of that livery. Thanks.
haha my bad!cheers

haha my bad!cheers
:(

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma