Sign in to follow this  
Steve1969

GoFlight PMDG Driver Now Available

Hi Stephen,

is there the possibility to set the COURSE from the GF166A?

I'm using GFPMDG Interface 1.0.87.0, FSUIPC4.839b, FSX+ACC on W7 64.

Thanks a lot for your amazing application.

Frank

Hi Frank,

I haven't checked, but does the course functionaly in GFConfig not work with the GF166A and the NGX?

Currently there is no support for the GF166A in my program because I felt GFConfig handled it all well enough. If thats not the case, I'll look at developing support sometime in the future.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Ciao Steve,

i have searched in "GoFlight PMDG Interface.exe.config" but there isn't the course...

My GF166 is configurated in this way:

Left botton "NAV1/NAV2 swich"

Right botton "FREQ/OBS" if i push OBS normally i should be able to select the obs but this don't happen. If you can support this function i'd be grateful.

Thanks a lot

Frank

Steve,

I'd definitely second Frank's request

The GFConfig software causes my 2 GF166s to constantly lock up, as per the other modules I have, including the MCPPRO. Your interface software on the other hand works perfectly with all of the GF modules every time, so if you were to find time to add the GF166 to your program, it would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dennis

GoFlight DIO Support

I have added DIO support to the Interface. If offers a really easy and user-friendly way to configure the DIO board for the NGX. Its over at Goflight: http://goflight.vanillaforums.com/discussion/140/gf-dio-board-drivers#latest

The release also contains some minor tweaks, additions and bug fixes.

The release is version 1.1.0.0

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

New product: Goflight Interface Tool

Just to let you know that the original Goflight PMDG Interface has been updated to support any aircraft and allows configurable simconnect and lvars (local variables) assignment similiar to LINDA but without the need to use FSUIPC as it uses its owns backend dll within FSX.

The final stages of the public beta test are coming to a close and its stable enough for general release.

You can get the Goflight Interface Tool here (along with forum support). www.pollypot-software.org.uk

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn

Hi Steve

Hope all is well

Been using the original software for ages now with no issues after great assistance from you

I have just instaled the interface tool and cant seem to work out how to use it with other aircraft

Have read the user guide but still cant seem to fathom it

Can you use the tool with add on aircraft like the PMDG 747 or Aerosoft Airbus x?

Any Assistance as always greatly apreachiated

Paul

Hi Paul,

Yes you can. Post your issues on the support forum and I and some others will support you. I know the Airbus X has been used heavily during beta testing and works well. The documentation is still Beta documentation so its probably not very intutive. Best to post your issues on the forum and I or others will help you.

Best wishes

Steve

Stephen Munn