Sign in to follow this  
maninpilot

is pmdg working on any new project?

Where have you been for the past week or so? They are working on the new 747, 777, and the DC-6.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

The info is all of the entire flight sim world

Manfred G.

Ships are cooler that you think.

Guest Flyingnut

Watch this and the other 3 parts.

There are 4 aircraft in works, at least that we know of...Bank_Angle forgot to mention the Dash 8.

There are 4 aircraft in works, at least that we know of...Bank_Angle forgot to mention the Dash 8.
There are 5 (and a half), actually. The 777, the 747 (and 747-8i/F), DC-6, Dash-8 and the still undisclosed development (Secret Project #3) RSR mentioned during the QNA after his presentation. It's in Part 4 of the video series posted above.

Matheus Mafra

The Dash 8? What did they say about that recently?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

The Dash 8? What did they say about that recently?
That some pieces are done, but the time to develop it is longer then they originally thought so it was bumped down on the priority list.No time frame as to when it will be finished.

DC6747 V2777Dash 8And of course 737BBJ ER ext are still in the pipeline. I think that will keep everyone occupied for a while!

Dash 8 has some progress, however they've put it on hold until some of the staff can be relocated from the bigger projects.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

and the still undisclosed development (Secret Project #3)
I am not sure if that does fit the "that we know of" definition. I mean, we know there is something, but as long as we dont know what it is, for all intents and purposes, it can be 100% correct simulation of Cobus 3000.

There are 5 (and a half), actually. The 777, the 747 (and 747-8i/F), DC-6, Dash-8 and the still undisclosed development (Secret Project #3) RSR mentioned during the QNA after his presentation. It's in Part 4 of the video series posted above.
Even better...

I saw a press release that said Wilco bought out PMDG and the next project is a re-release of Sim-City.Mick