Sign in to follow this  
andyjohnston.net

Issue With This Forum

Okay...I gotta know if it's just me. Any time my mouse passes over an image, the image starts to spin around. I'm using Chrome, and this doesn't seem to be happening at other sites, but some of the other forums here do the same thing. Anyone else?

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

lol.. the link in your signature does it too :P i thought it was just the banner up top. I guess it is supposed to be a propeller...or a really lame April Fools joke.

Pretty sure it is an April fool joke, no other websites I've been to are having that happen.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Okay...I gotta know if it's just me. Any time my mouse passes over an image, the image starts to spin around. I'm using Chrome, and this doesn't seem to be happening at other sites, but some of the other forums here do the same thing. Anyone else?
thanks, i thought I was having very weird mouse problems..

im having a glass of wine and for a minute i was thinking "this wine its weird"

Image removed as image is no longer available.

im having a glass of wine and for a minute i was thinking "this wine its weird"
LOL :LMAO:

The problem with wild spinning is to do with the chrome addon ADD BLOCKER.Its now showing moggies instead of adds.I don't object to a good mog ,but i would have appreciated being asked weather I want this function or not rather than just being spun.There seems to be a setting in addblock to remove the wildly rotating mogs if you want to.I might leave the effect on for awhile.cheersTopcat.

The problem with wild spinning is to do with the chrome addon ADD BLOCKER.Its now showing moggies instead of adds.I don't object to a good mog ,but i would have appreciated being asked weather I want this function or not rather than just being spun.There seems to be a setting in addblock to remove the wildly rotating mogs if you want to.I might leave the effect on for awhile.cheersTopcat.
ApologiesMoggies courtesy of ADD BLOCKbut spinning courtesy of naughty AVSIM personage .A coincidence.cheersWhiskers Malone.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

thanks, i thought I was having very weird mouse problems..
no you didnt . you knew that it was only happening on this site. Power of deduction, the phenomena was related to this site. :Just Kidding: