Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Ahhh OK, thanks, I know flight illusion. The company that makes an uber-expensive 737 FF yoke. Would love to own it one day. There are even FF flooor yokes other there, but hey... I can dream :P

I think one day, if I ever get a salary from which I can part some 500€ per month for my hobby, I'll start building a 1:1 NG cockpit. Piece by piece. Gauge by gauge.

These were taken with my phone. One of these days ill take some with my d90 :)

Alejandro.

yea its just perfect for what i need it. Case pics are from july and the setup ones from a few days back. I changed the cooler to the ULTRA 120, its old but cools my CPU better than the 212+, and put the HSFans in the top since they were making a weird sound, im guessing due to their vortex design or something.....im thinking of water cooling in the future when i upgrade to the nextgen nvidias....

im thinking of water cooling in the future when i upgrade to the nextgen nvidias....

Awesome! :smile:

:shok:

Not gonna happen Ben, don't worry... not with the current job anyway.

Nextgen i meant after the 600s. Considering that theres really no performance gain going from a 580 to a 680.....

Alejandro.

Considering that theres really no performance gain going from a 580 to a 680.....

With SGSS there is a significant jump...

With SGSS there is a significant jump...

Do you have a proof of that? I saw no performance difference, at all, tested with DescendDescend.

Do you have a proof of that? I saw no performance difference, at all, tested with DescendDescend.

Look in the GPUMark Thread. The 680 is much faster in SGSS than the 580.

Yea but we are talking about FSX performance. Sure the 680 will surpass the 580 in other games but in the case of fsx, will it? I havent compared but Word Not Allowed has and so have other ppl yielding same result-no perf inc.

Alejandro.

Where is the thread, can't find it any more...?

Ben, I didn't read any more threads, for me 1:1 test was enough. DescendDescend has basically the same hardware like me, our performance in all generic tests like the cloudtest or simple situation with bumped up SGSS have showed virtually no increases. And what I am also sure about is that our settings were the same. We went through pages of PMs before we were sure.

But I am always open to another opinions.