Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

FS2Crew or GSX?

With all due respect I disagree. None of the airlines, charters I have ever flown for use verbatim as such. Even airlines Ihaven't flown for use this. A simple "After landing checklist" is more common. Mind you there are a lot of airlines out there but imho it just sounds very unofficial for the lack of better words.

Too bad we can't have a specific user sequence or verbage to tailor it to our own airline. If I get used to fs2crew and then jump in the real ngx I'll get smacked if I use fs2crew verbage.

I agree with you , but again: I've heard "okay to clean up" on many different levels. I even say it when clear of the runway with another experienced pilot in complex aircraft.

I didn't mean to imply it was commonly accepted official protocol.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

FS2Crew wins hands down. Easy to learn (a bit like le-learning the NGX, but then it gets even easier to fly :) ) and a must have if you ask me.

Get both! They are totally worth it. FYI, if you have FSDT airports, you can use GSX at them for free.

if you have FSDT airports, you can use GSX at them for free.

Good point Shane, at least it gives you an opportunity to get really hooked :biggrin:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I have gsx. But I've been using fs2crew for years I have it for the PMDG 747 , js41, ngx, lds 76, lh maddog and wilco airbus. I could fly without gsx but not without fs2crew. I hope that helps you ;)

Lee