Sign in to follow this  

If that thing had a cockpit I'd gladly buy it :D

Looks fun to fly!

LOL

If you don't have the Hawaii Expansion Pack, you will see this UFO in place of the RV-6A. There's no preview you can download, so you're stuck with the UFO unless you buy the other islands.

If you don't have the Hawaii Expansion Pack, you will see this UFO in place of the RV-6A. There's no preview you can download, so you're stuck with the UFO unless you buy the other islands.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

You are kidding I hope. This reminds me somewhat of the Obama health care mandate battle.

Bob

Maybe its a power pill.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Ah, that's where I left my huge over-sized sun visor.

I can't play tennis without it.

I keep seeing this UFO thread surface and with 19 replies I figured something amazing must be happening in here so I decided to read it finally. It's what I thought it was initially, but with a lot of replies. Well, here's #20. :Party:

i'm not sure you'r right

because this ufo thing don't behave like a rv 6a

it is floating 1 m above ground level

it's spinning on itself and going up into the air in straight line like a real ufo will do !

and it attacks me !

i assure you this thing is monitored by a player named "something34000" (some sort of french zip code)

That is normal ! I have seen it many times before.

They can see you, but you cannot see them (properly....that is !)

Fred.

it is floating 1 m above ground level

it's spinning on itself and going up into the air in straight line like a real ufo will do !

Floating... on invisible landing gear.

Spinning... maybe he crashed. :)

Going straight up... he probably went to the map, moved the plane a bit, then back to the game, putting him at 1000 feet... or after he crashed he clicked on Fly, which would do the same thing.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

i'm not sure you'r right

He is right. This UFO you are seeing is nothing new. It's a known fact that the UFO you are seeing is just the stand-in model for aircraft you have not downloaded. No hacker is terrorizing you.

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

He is right. This UFO you are seeing is nothing new. It's a known fact that the UFO you are seeing is just the stand-in model for aircraft you have not downloaded. No hacker is terrorizing you.

Indeed.

This would certainly be very easy to check - just download the preview of the planes, and then see if it happens again...

OMGICFBT,

The MS Flight guys are laughing their butts off. You would think one of them at least would chime in. What a bunch a chumps.

Bob

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

pffff

i was just asking....

the player name is johnny34300, a french player

i asked him what this is all about

but not getting an answer yet !

pffff

i was just asking....

the player name is johnny34300, a french player

i asked him what this is all about

but not getting an answer yet !

He doesn't see his own aircraft as a UFO. You only see the UFO because you don't have the plane he is flying.

He doesn't see his own aircraft as a UFO. You only see the UFO because you don't have the plane he is flying.

Meaning he's probably ignored the question because he has no idea what it was about.