Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAdlai

PA A318/A319 Special Edition

Hi VC10Man, thank you very much for your feedback.

You can display the BLEED page ?

As requested, mon amis.

Great ! Thank you ! I don't understand what's happen with some users. Aircraft is already under construction and the BLEED page show only animation at this time. I must write now the code for the real startup procedure with the bleed circuit and valves.

So, you can play with it for the animation (selector and APU feeds buttons on the overhead).

For a manual start, turn on the ignition switch betwen the 2 starter lever, press the feuls pumps on the overhead, and toggle the start levers.

automatic startup work (CTRL+E) and you will see the animation on the BLEED page.

I have many works to do yet.

Thank you very much VC10man.

If others users have tested, thank yoou for your feedback (no lower ecam black screen).

Francois,

Your A321's B_ECAMS2 does not work for me. :sad: It's grey in the VC and black in the 2D popup.

The B_ECAMS2 in your 318s / 319s / 320s work fine though.

I'm running Vista 64 SP2, FSX SP2, plus a few dozen other addons.

Later in my day I will see if I can isolate any problem areas in the gauge.

AivlaSoftEfbDeveloper.png

Sig1.jpg

(Each product functions in a fully-functional trial mode for interested users.)

Francois,

There are three instances where you include an <AlternateFont> element in this gauge. Within those three instances there is a <Bold> child element that my system does not like.

When I remove those three <Bold> child elements, your B_ECAMS2 gauge appears normally for me!

When I perform a Crtl-E engine start, the golden lines in your nice Bleed panel will begin to change to green... and the icons show various systems changing state, etc.

I hope this helps.... You are doing outstanding work, sir!

Sig1.jpg

Hello travis,

I am no chance ! I don't understand what's happen !!

We tell "merde" in french !

Edit :

Travis, your are peharps my savior !!!!

many thaks, and I will try it now !!!!

thanks !

Travis,

I owe a huge thank you! I proposed the modified file to a person who had a same problem and it works too.

How did you manage to find the problem as quickly ?

Your are a magician !

Francois,

I've been following your work lately and using it to help me learn how to make xml gauges better.

Let's call it "beginner's luck" that I found this as quickly as I did. :smile:

Thank you for your dedication to improving this project.

Sig1.jpg

One thing I would like "fixed" is the VNAV switch. There's nothing wrong with it, I just think it should be labeled CTSR. Despite the different function, it would add to the general realism, in looks anyway.

Why is the limit for VNAV set at 2500'? It's generally accepted that VNAV can be engaged at 1000' AGL.

One thing I would like "fixed" is the VNAV switch. There's nothing wrong with it, I just think it should be labeled CTSR. Despite the different function, it would add to the general realism, in looks anyway.

It is intentionally that I change the name button, for two reasons:

- The function CSTR (constraint, the real name of the button ) is not manage by this aircraft, so the button was useless and I needed a button to activate my VNAV function.

- Secondly, people would not understand why this CSTR button wuold activate another function.

So it's a choice I assume, knowing that it hurts the realism of the dashboard. But I did not have much choice.

Why is the limit for VNAV set at 2500'? It's generally accepted that VNAV can be engaged at 1000' AGL.

The limit of 2500 feet is not for engage the VNAV; This is the minimal target altitude that you must set for allow the VNAV function. This is not the same thing.

You can engage VNAV when the aircraft is on the ground (This is my way of do), so you must set a target altitude above 2500ft.

When the VNAV is armed on the ground before take off, it will be activated, just after takeoff, when the aircraft past 188 KIAS without altitude requirement

I have fixed this minimum target altitude of 2500ft, because it's for me, the minimum safety altitude after take off.

I hope that you understand what I want to say.

The beta A321 is near to the final version. Test phase is finished and I am writing the english user manual. With little chance, the A321 will be online, this sunday. Many ehanced features will come with this version.

Good to hear! With the A321, are you going to release new versions of all the aircraft, or will they come later, one at a time? Are you planning on ever creating an FMC, CTSR, and a realistic overhead panel? Looks great so far, keep it up!

With this version of the A321:

all orders of the overhead will be functional

- all the bleed circuit (bleeds, rotary selector crossbleed IP and HP engines valves

948113Image2.jpg

- low fuel alarm

- fire alam and real engine fire procedure ( extinguishers and crossbleed management)

383777fsx2012050515511620.jpg

- FBW with 2 mode : Normal law & Direct law like

540660fbw1.jpg

207023fbw2.jpg

627217fbw3.jpg

- full real engine startup procedure,

- engine fail procedure

- real fuel management, with crossfeed, pumps, valves feed from centers tanks (with a safety reserve) to wings tank, with possibility to isolate tank

example of crossfeed after fire engine

861360fuel.jpg

- New ehanced features on the ND with TCAS, more displyed informations, like name ICAO of airport, or GPS approach like this

614223911a.jpg

888752881b.jpg

890803831c.jpg

All the waypoints on the ND display

986144NDARCscale40.jpg

100% real Cold & Dark Statut at startup

51472127cd.jpg

And many little things .........

and complete English user manual

When the A321 will be finished, I will update the A318/A319/A320 with this new version of the panel. Cette mise à jour sera rapide : 1 à 2 semaines.

Lots of really great stuff

Looking forward to it, it looks like this may end up being one of the best freeware aircraft available. Well done on a very good job so far.

@CaptainAdlai re:fmc, vasfmc (the ressurected open-source 2.09, or 2.1) works fine with the aircraft (at least with the A318/319/320 Francois has released so far), so there's that...

Francoise,

You are a great asset to the flight sim community, and the work you do is simply outstanding.

A big Thank You, on behalf of every simmer!

Keep up the Excellent work you do.

@NikkiA..Having that in your sig, and being female..well... :rofl: