Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

New Aircraft Teaser - Second Screenshot

FSX: Looks good with $200 worth of software

Flight: Looks good out of the box.

You can't compare the two, really.

yeah, it's absolute trash. they should rebrand it and name it "dog park", and i still wouldnt allow my virtual dog to take a dump there. i wouldnt allow multiplayer newbs to crash into that scenery. if my grandmother sent me a birthday card with $100 in it, but the card had this picture on it, i would puke on the card, and mail the pukecard back to her including the money and tell her what an idiot she is. Lady Gaga should wear this scenery as a dress. Alaska should use this scenery on their state quarter, then immediately nuke themselves. Dennis Rodman should marry this scenery then grind it up and snort it, after watching Carrot Top and Rosie O'donnel "have relations" on top of it. The US government should have sent this to bin laden many years ago, so he would have turned himself in, but probably with an even larger gunfight. Now when someone does something of really poor taste, like charlie sheen having a melt down, they will say "he orbx'd it". Mcdonalds was considering using orbx or pink slime, and they (correctly) chose pink slime as the better of the two. Iran called and said they dont even they care to duplicate this technology.

Facebook should buy orbx for a billion, no... trillion dollars, then fire everyone and close facebook.

i think orbx scenery is where the plane in LOST crashed into.

MS chose the BSOD over ORBX scenery.

ORBX just bought the rights to vector graphics and green screens to launch ORBX 2.0 next year.

MS stated FSX failed due to ORBX, and therefore created a walled garden for Flight.

Very funny! Now let's see how long it takes some poor guy to say "Eh, not really."

Danny

yeah, it's absolute trash. they should rebrand it and name it "dog park", and i still wouldnt allow my virtual dog to take a dump there. i wouldnt allow multiplayer newbs to crash into that scenery. if my grandmother sent me a birthday card with $100 in it, but the card had this picture on it, i would puke on the card, and mail the pukecard back to her including the money and tell her what an idiot she is. Lady Gaga should wear this scenery as a dress. Alaska should use this scenery on their state quarter, then immediately nuke themselves. Dennis Rodman should marry this scenery then grind it up and snort it, after watching Carrot Top and Rosie O'donnel "have relations" on top of it. The US government should have sent this to bin laden many years ago, so he would have turned himself in, but probably with an even larger gunfight. Now when someone does something of really poor taste, like charlie sheen having a melt down, they will say "he orbx'd it". Mcdonalds was considering using orbx or pink slime, and they (correctly) chose pink slime as the better of the two. Iran called and said they dont even they care to duplicate this technology.

Facebook should buy orbx for a billion, no... trillion dollars, then fire everyone and close facebook.

i think orbx scenery is where the plane in LOST crashed into.

MS chose the BSOD over ORBX scenery.

ORBX just bought the rights to vector graphics and green screens to launch ORBX 2.0 next year.

MS stated FSX failed due to ORBX, and therefore created a walled garden for Flight.

Pure trolling.

haha! just wait until i bust out my heinz ketchup is better than hunt's catsup material.

can't wait to see that! :LMAO:

I have a couple of their regions and sceneries. They are great and more detailed but the overall feel of depth, lightning, 3D appearance, and proportion is no match for Flight. And that is not Orbx's fault, you just can't do more than what FSX engine can handle.

No way, IMHO. Yes, ORBX have done great things for FSX but good though their autogen and textures are, they don't give anywhere near the feeling of speed, scale and simply 'being there' that Flight does at low level. And this comes from someone who bought most of what ORBX offers and enjoyed the hell out of their products.

I fully agree. Orbx did absolute WONDERS for FSX and it was Orbx who made me keep on flying in FSX. Without their scenery I probably would have stopped flying in FSX somewhere in 2009. But... Flight is simply better when it comes to things I care about. Nothing Orbx can do about that.

There is no going back for me.

In terms of graphic quality Orbx sceneries are roughly 15 years ahead compared to Flight ones that seem to be produced by an over-clocked i486 running @ 66Mhz.

So Flight has the same graphics quality as FS98. OK

In terms of graphic quality Orbx sceneries are roughly 15 years ahead compared to Flight ones that seem to be produced by an over-clocked i486 running @ 66Mhz.

Too funny. For those who also think this is too funny:

http://forum.avsim.n...s-flight-forum/

Bye bye Mark II and bye bye vonBobo. If you would also like to be added to my list, please post the same crap as they do. :wink: (If the mods don't clean up this place, I'll do it myself! :wink: )

This doesn't even make any sense.

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

One of the most ridiculous statements to have come out of the internet yet.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Mark is very good at that :LMAO:

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS