Sign in to follow this  
Mathewg

B777 - Printed Manuals

Hi there,

Has there been mention of printed B777 manuals being available for the PMDG 777 - Similar to the 737/747 and MD11???

If not mentioned yet, can PMDG give us an indication as to whether or not this is in the pipeline?

Regards

Matt

I'm sure the printed manuals will be available sometime before the 777 is released.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

You do know what the M in "PMDG" stands for, right?

I'm sure the printed manuals will be available sometime before the 777 is released.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Look at the amount of posts there were on the PMDG forum with people whining about where the FSX NG was when they'd bought the manuals months beforehand. It was getting very ugly.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Look at the amount of posts there were on the PMDG forum with people whining about where the FSX NG was when they'd bought the manuals months beforehand. It was getting very ugly.

Al

I see your point. An angry mob with torches and pitchforks comes to mind.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I would be extremely interested in a set of 777 manuals - if RSR and the team can find a way of providing them - I'll happily trade my hard earned Stirling for them.

I intend to buy the 747 manuals in time for version 2 and I would still go back and buy the JS41 manuals if they ever became available.

C

I would be extremely interested in a set of 777 manuals - if RSR and the team can find a way of providing them - I'll happily trade my hard earned Stirling for them.

I intend to buy the 747 manuals in time for version 2 and I would still go back and buy the JS41 manuals if they ever became available.

C

I need to learn British currency... Anyway I'm sure the team will be able to release the 777 manuals. I wouldn't bet on the manuals for the J41 being made though. Now if you want an FCOM there is one for sale over at esscoaircraft.com for either printed or download versions.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I wouldn't bet on the manuals for the J41 being made though.

I recall some information about the potential for the J41 manuals (which were included with the aircraft, not from British Aerospace) would be available - thanks, however, for the link - I'll check it out.

Chris.

If you google 777 FTCM or FCOM the actual Boeing manuals pop up in pdf format I downloaded a company 777 manual for free on the web and it wasn't from a pirate site.

We'll be doing this - soon probably in fact.

If you google 777 FTCM or FCOM the actual Boeing manuals pop up in pdf format I downloaded a company 777 manual for free on the web and it wasn't from a pirate site.

Those are by definition pirated - they're copyrighted, trust me, we're paying a crazy amount to be able to use them. Guaranteed, Boeing is not ok with them being up on some site.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Those are by definition pirated - they're copyrighted, trust me, we're paying a crazy amount to be able to use them. Guaranteed, Boeing is not ok with them being up on some site.

Do we have to pay for the Manuals or is it included with the Base Pack? - Either way I wouldn't trust any of the files, as you say pirated. I need my Laptop perfect for the 777 :biggrin:

Do we have to pay for the Manuals or is it included with the Base Pack? - Either way I wouldn't trust any of the files, as you say pirated. I need my Laptop perfect for the 777 :biggrin:

I'm willing to bet that there will be manuals included with the 777 (like any other PMDG product). The ones you'll have to pay for would be the physical printed manuals (like the MD-11, 744, and NGX).

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Fantastic News - Thanks Ryan

Chris