Sign in to follow this  
andy1975

ArezOne C90B Soundpack released

Constructive post, Andy and it's great to see the dev not only taking note of it but also offering support. That's how it's done on both sides. :smile: I think your support shows by buying the sound sets even with having the Malibu flaw in mind (or ears).

In my eyes, you didn't cross any line but pointed out, that the actual sound quality is great, but the prop rpm / engine rpm relation doesn't seem correct. Just like on the Malibu sounds and I think the C208 ones too. If this is fixed, the future sound sets could also be improved right from the start.

By the way, beautiful scenery in that promo video.

For what it is worth, I use the Super King Air HD sound package from Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) with my Carenado C90 and like it much more than the stock Carenado C90 sounds. I have not compared real life sounds of the Super King Air to the C90, so if their are differences that may be a downside to the TSS sound package for those seeking more authentic C90 sounds.

For what it is worth, I use the Super King Air HD sound package from Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) with my Carenado C90 and like it much more than the stock Carenado C90 sounds. I have not compared real life sounds of the Super King Air to the C90, so if their are differences that may be a downside to the TSS sound package for those seeking more authentic C90 sounds.

I also use the TSS Super king Air HD sound but i'd like to change the fuel pump sound. I can't find it in the sound folder. If possible, i'd put the carenado fuel pump sound. Anybody knows how to do it. Thanks

Real Deraps

I also use the TSS Super king Air HD sound but i'd like to change the fuel pump sound. I can't find it in the sound folder. If possible, i'd put the carenado fuel pump sound. Anybody knows how to do it. Thanks

Found the solution. Just copy the file in the FSX sound folder...

Real Deraps

I second this (or...third this, I guess). Buy it and you won't regret it. TSS gets it right...I've found his turboprop sound packs to be consistently great. His ATR sound pack was absolutely mind-blowing with the Flight1 ATR.

Dave

Yes, TSS is the bomb. I'm using the king air also, but only on the duke for now... I kinda like the stock sounds.

Hello to all, if the sound still error exhibits is I gladly ready this in the coming update to abolition that same is valid for the Malibu jet prop. I read again, it me accused of which I only money to make would like then give it angry.I endeavor me a good work to always deliver. Amusingly also, which whole 2 asks to a Patch came. If those patches are present I that will announce

Any news about your sound file update for the C90, Enrico?

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de

yes.it is under construction.I work hard on the thrust reversers for the C90 and the prop of the Malibu jetprop and other things.

If those patches are present I that will announce.

Just a question, I bought the ArezOne sound pack and like parts of it very much, but when the new patch is finished, where will it be announced?? Here??.............with a link??...........this is a great exchange of talents that will benefit all of us...thanks you.....B42L8

AAS KingairC90 Sound SP1 now relased

we have some things fixed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New TransferPump sound

New flap Sound

Thrust-reverser in&Outside

selected cruise-sound inside&outside

Easy installation please refer the Install txt

Download here

http://www.flusi.inf...90Sound_SP1.rar

Hello,

Is this update included if I purchase from Simmarket?

Dave

How is this package with the new SP?

glen

Dave, no the SP is not included in the Soundset by Simmarket.please load the Sp1 here.

AAS KingairC90 Sound SP1 now relased

we have some things fixed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New TransferPump sound

New flap Sound

Thrust-reverser in&Outside

selected cruise-sound inside&outside

Easy installation please refer the Install txt

Download here

http://www.flusi.inf...90Sound_SP1.rar

Hi ArezOne,

that is excellent news, thanks for that Update!! did you manage to also fix the propeller-sound-pitch-issue?

I'd like to know that as well before purchasing the soundpack from simmarket. Thanks for letting us know.