Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

KONT Ontario Airport scenery V2 uploaded

Tried the additional files, Shez. Unfortunately, they didn't fix the problem at all...I'm reverting back to ONT2006,at least for the time being (loads faster on my old system anyway)...

Scott

Thanks for the great scenery Shez......Unfortunately I dont even see the Fedex trucks at all. and I am seeing the weird lines with this scene as well (see pic). BTW I noticed some moving traffic around the UPS warehouses, thats neat any possibility in future update to add some traffic around the terminals and other spots?

I forgot to mention, Shez, I do see the FedEx trucks in ONT2012, but like the catering trucks at the gates, no textures. The textures for the FedEx trucks in ONT2006, however, load just fine.

Shez, excellent scenery as always, but it appears that I've run into the same problem that some experienced with your previous version: my AI aircraft (as well as the aircraft I was using) were all floating a few feet above the tarmac. Is there something I've done wrong, or has anyone else reported this issue? Thanks again for your hard work!

Cheers,

George

George, the solution to the ai problem is in the readme.

Regards

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Shez, I seem to be having the inverse to the problems other people are seeing - all my Fedex trucks have textures, and the cabs of the Gate Gourmet trucks have textures, but the sides of the Gate Gourmet trucks are untextured! On the other hand, the LSG Sky Chefs trucks are fine. This is after installing the libraries you attached.

Also, I would like to be able to edit the ADE file to suit my own setup, however it appears that a lot of the object placement is done within the ADE file. Because I don't know which libraries are used, lots of objects disappear when I recompile the file. Would it be possible for you to do an extended compile in ADE to split the object placement out into a separate file?

Otherwise it looks great!

Thanks,

Matthew

Shez, I seem to be having the inverse to the problems other people are seeing - all my Fedex trucks have textures, and the cabs of the Gate Gourmet trucks have textures, but the sides of the Gate Gourmet trucks are untextured! On the other hand, the LSG Sky Chefs trucks are fine. This is after installing the libraries you attached.

Also, I would like to be able to edit the ADE file to suit my own setup, however it appears that a lot of the object placement is done within the ADE file. Because I don't know which libraries are used, lots of objects disappear when I recompile the file. Would it be possible for you to do an extended compile in ADE to split the object placement out into a separate file?

Otherwise it looks great!

Thanks,

Matthew

OK guys,

Me on holidays. :Peace:

Will take up this puzzle upon return.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I can't see the download link, just the image (Which looks great buy the way!) Anyone else have this problem?

Hum...nothing posted in nearly two weeks...not a good sign...still, I know Shez will eventually resolve the problem (Go Shez!)!

In other words, a post to prod Shez along and twist his arm for an update :/

Give the poor guy some time and space. He is doing this for free, after all.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Listen, Jack (i.e., K.S. Weber), I wasn't doing anything of the sort. I was merely commenting on the fact that there hadn't been anything posted lately on the subject by ANYONE. As far as Shez goes, I wasn't trying to give him a hard time (or twist his arm) by any means either. Quite the contrary, I was trying to give him some support on the issue since no one else (including you) were offering him any support. You might want to think twice before jumping down someone's throat the handle like that...

Hello dear Shehryar Ansari. Thank You very much for "ont2012", it`s looking nice(!). May I to know here- will You continue make addition for Your good dca2002(for fs2004)? Nice scenario too. Thank You in advance. Best Regards!

Shez did say he was going on holiday - I am sure he will look into the issue when he returns.

Graeme Butler