Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

KONT Ontario Airport scenery V2 uploaded

I use WinXP SP3, and an ATI 4870 and my Fedex trucks ( on the south side of the runway ),have the logos on.

I've tried to attach a screenshot showing it.

Once again, thanks for all your hard work.

Colin B

Edit: but it doesn't seem to have worked. Where are the instructions for adding images? I can't find them in the tutorials anymore.

Now I am really confused...

BTW are users seeing the wigwags at the runway entrances?

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

view.php?filename=702feds.jpg

Sorry I still can't get it to work using fsfiles.org

Colin B

Edit: but it doesn't seem to have worked. Where are the instructions for adding images? I can't find them in the tutorials anymore.

It is not as intuitive as it used to be. At the bottom right hand corner of the text entry box is a button "More Reply Options". Click that and the reply box expands to display the "Attach Files" button at the bottom. It took me ages to discover this.

Graeme Butler

All 13 Fedex trucks south of 08R threshold have their textures but the Gategourmet, Skychef and Southwest trucks north of 26R are missing their tyre and driver's cab textures.

And I don't appear to have any wigwags.

Hopefully an image is attached. If so, thanks Graeme.

Colin B

I checked my sim and my scenery does have wigwags.

All 13 Fedex trucks south of 08R threshold have their textures but the Gategourmet, Skychef and Southwest trucks north of 26R are missing their tyre and driver's cab textures.

Colin B

I am just the opposite. Gategourmet, Skychef, and Southwest trucks do have textures in my sim but the FedEx trucks do not.

This is perplexing...is this a graphic card issue maybe?

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

This is perplexing...is this a graphic card issue maybe?

Shez

I don't know if it will help any but I use Win7 (home premium) 64bit SP1 and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 graphic card.

I think I have the same visual problems as Joseph29, ie: No textures on the sides of the FedEx trucks (except one), but the Gate Gourmet, Skychef etc are all looking okay.

My system is Win7 (Ultimate) 64bit, 6Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 465.

Graeme Butler

OK I think there are library files which are missing in some users setup so that is why some of you are seeing the trucks etc. and others are not.

I am attaching the link to the files below. Drop them in your ONT2012\scenery folder. Let me know if they work.

http://www.adrive.com/public/aRXzj2/ONTlib.zip

Shez

Shez Ansari

Hi Shez,

I added those files to my ONT2012\scenery folder (they were not there before), but I see no difference in the scenery. My FedEx trucks are still blank grey on the sides. Sorry..

:sad:

Graeme Butler

Thanks Shez for the updated ONT.

I've used the previous version for a number of years with no problems, even with the Blueskyscenery Photo ground textures.

Like some here I'm getting mixed results with the new version.

All my FedEx trucks, the baggage carts and baggage loaders show with the correct textures. All the vehicles show correctly in the carparks.

But none of the terminals, hangars or any other airport building, apart from the default building have textures.

All the new ground textures appear as they should.

I've downloaded this several times from both Avsim & Flightsim to check for a bad d/l to no avail.

Strange eh.

I'll keep experimenting.

Pete.

Colin B

I have exactly what Colin has.

97458480.gif

16172648.gif

26909340.gif

I can't seem to find the KONT on avsim! Can anyone help me?