Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

Milviz B55 might be available really soon

I just uploaded the "Gold Candidate" for our beta team to conduct a through "sanity check" to ensure everything is a go... <fingers crossed mode:ON>

:o

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Well... we are pleased to announce that it's up and ready for your pleasure(s)... Have fun!

What? You're still here? Sheesh!!! Go over here right now!!!

http://www.milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B55

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Downloading now! LOL

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Wow -oh wow-this is simply amazing. The visuals are simply amazing! It is hard to describe slipping into 7 years of my life and adventure on a computer screen and feeling it alive again. The good news is it is great-the bad news is I probably will never fly another fs plane again (or only for a few seconds).

The little things are amazing. Want to know why there are paint chips on the bottom of the yokes? Because in a strong xwind when turning full aileron you clunk the seatbelt!

Anyway amazing work by Milviz, like any project with this detail it wll take weeks to really discover it.

At some point once I can find them (I just moved) I'll look for some of the flight plans I did across the US and post them-I can't wait to re live them on the sim.

Thanks again Milviz-the B55 baron has been a wanting bird for fs for years and years...

Geofa,

Did you log time on a Baron 55? That would be cool because I earned my Commercial AMEL on a Baron 55 (N266G). So, if you have logged time I would be most curious as to your impressions indeed! We tried to make it as faithful as we possibly could to the real Baron 55 in all areas. So, hopefully we've been able to earn your good regards on it!

Ken

7345r was my baron of 7 years and about 500 hours..

Cool!

It was a tough choice for me to either buy a 310R or a Baron 55. Ultimately, I purchased a 310R (5077J) and really enjoy her. But, a Baron 55 was close on my list!

Ken

I have about two hours in a 310-but they are awfully nice too...except the "flying brick" thing was quite a shock on my first landing! :Hypnotized:

Guest Mik75

Wooohooooo! It is out! Happened in the middle of the night here in Germany! ;-)

Downloading right now!

Can anyone confirm - is this going to be available on Flightsimstore.com?

...I have $27 worth of credit burning a hole in my account there and this would be a perfect purchase!

OK.Bought it.If you like the baron you might give this a go.I like it. Imo it is no realair/carenado/vrs/pmdg plane but it is decent nevertheless.best of it all is if you do not like it your return it no questions asked. -)

OK.Bought it.If you like the baron you might give this a go.I like it. Imo it is no realair/carenado/vrs/pmdg plane but it is decent nevertheless.best of it all is if you do not like it your return it no questions asked. -)

Buying now :)

VRS and PMDG are not GA developers.

IMO Milviz isn't Carenado either. Carenado planes look pretty... BUT they don't even come close to what Milviz does on flight dynamics (which is more important?).

C310 feels so real and I'm hoping this one will too, that's the most important thing for me.

Realair though, well they have the best GA panels and Milviz is not as good with their RXP integration. But they do allow it I'm glad. Although I'd argue Milviz flight dynamics are equal to Realair and also more of a challenge to fly.

Some of the Carenado and Milviz products have flight dynamics designed by the same person.

Some of the Carenado and Milviz products have flight dynamics designed by the same person.

That's good, I've heard their recent offerings are better than what I used to have as well.

My Carenados are very old so I never reinstalled them after my long break from FSX after seeing what else is available now.