Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

Missed that, thanks for the post. Hopefully the Falcon 50 by FSW can be added too.

Curious why the SSG E-Jets 170 Evolution  is supported, but the 195 Isn't.  Also the Toliss 319 and Rotate MD would be great adds.

4 hours ago, isaiah said:

Curious why the SSG E-Jets 170 Evolution  is supported, but the 195 Isn't.  Also the Toliss 319 and Rotate MD would be great adds.

ToLiss 319 is being considered. Hopefully this year.

I'm not aware of the SSG 195, but if the aircraft shares VC cockpit components with the E170 series, could just be a case of MCE not identifying the aircraft as similar to SSG 170 and currently treating it as default aircraft, where very few things will work if at all..

Contact support, and we could get you up and running with it.

• Like 2

Hi,

A two-thumbs-up vote for the Carenado S360 Shorts.
What a fantastic airplane to fly and with a CoPilot in MCE it would be even better.
Thanks!!

On 12/23/2019 at 4:03 PM, westman said:

Milviz 350i , would be nice

Normally wouldn't bother with small fish like King Air.

Since there are no major aircraft release on the Horizon, it could be the right time to deal with it.

Milviz 737-200 is already fully supported.

Start a thread on Milviz KA 350 forum and if there is enough interest, it will be considered.

Already supported by MCE, but alas only for FSX, the magnificent CS 707!

So it's a plea really, to Captain Sim to re do their FSX 707 for P3dv4.5!

There is a huge gap in the simulator market for this magnificent historic icon. CS do have their 737-100 for P3D 4, but sadly the 707 isn't for 64 bit.

If anyone takes a look at my video on You Tube from 2014, you can see the FSX 707 and a MCE crew of three! William and Clive as first officer and flight engineer, RC4, with Australian ATC. The flight uses the fully working "Doppler" navigation on the 707. 

I think we need this aircraft back in 64 bit, after all, our MCE has a crew that can fly it!😉

Best regards

David

If you FF to the end of the movie, I give a brief explanation of Doppler navigation in the 707. For a reminder I'm "David herky" still alive on You Tube, but only just, after having to reinstall the sim! 🙃

Edited by charlie130
Added note on Doppler tutorial you tube
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/23/2020 at 4:59 PM, dbrooke said:

The Toliss A321 for X-Plane when it is available. It should be very similar to the A319 and may work out of the box so to speak.

Thanks Dudley

This one is a given.

It's unlikely that the process of switches handling will change. It's the same cockpit after all.

MCE will just need to make sure aircraft is properly identified as Airbus from Toliss.

• Like 1

One of the most beautiful jet aircraft ever made, the VC 10!😁

For P3dv4.5! I Itread warily here, it's a Just Flight model. Looks a nice simulation, but reports of faults in the autopilot are disconcerting? 

If anyone out there has bought this sim and found it works well, then it would be really nice to get two MCE crew in the flight deck and me as Captain of course! The flight engineers station could be handled quite nicely by our MCE crew, just like the CS 727/707!

Cheers!

Edited by charlie130
P3d4.5

On 2/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, charlie130 said:

One of the most beautiful jet aircraft ever made, the VC 10!😁

For P3dv4.5! I Itread warily here, it's a Just Flight model. Looks a nice simulation, but reports of faults in the autopilot are disconcerting? 

If anyone out there has bought this sim and found it works well, then it would be really nice to get two MCE crew in the flight deck and me as Captain of course! The flight engineers station could be handled quite nicely by our MCE crew, just like the CS 727/707!

Cheers!

I can't find any recent videos of the JF VC10? But this 2 year old one shows some promise. JF released a "pro" version after this. The engineer panel looks nice and the sound from the Rolls Royce engines!

😉

On 1/23/2020 at 7:59 PM, dbrooke said:

The Toliss A321 for X-Plane when it is available. It should be very similar to the A319 and may work out of the box so to speak.

Thanks Dudley

+1, love to have MCE onboard 

3 hours ago, Wailbal said:

+1, love to have MCE onboard 

Do you have the new plane? Did you try it out with latest MCE?