Hello guys, I've downloaded EditVoicePackX for my FSX but it doesn't give me wind speed or direction when I'm landing my aircraft.

I have no idea why this is happening. I get wind information during my takeoff only. I tried to find an answer over the internet but I didn't find anything useful. My EditVoicePackX version is 4.0.

By the way, how do I reset the elevator trim wheel on B737 for 0º whenever I disengage the AP ? I always disconnect the AP but I have to pause the simulation and keep clicking with my mouse on the position indicator until it reaches the position 0º. It's ######ing me off.

Thanks for your help!

Can't help you with the voice stuff since I've never messed around with that, but with regard to the trim, I have down elevator trim on my left joystick thumb button and up elevator on the right thumb button. They are set on a fairly slow repeat in the FSX controller assignments, so that I can do small trim adjustments, but if I hold the button down for a few seconds it will do large trim movements. Seems to work pretty well.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

PM me and I will be happy to send you a modified voicepack file that has wind callout in the landing clearance.

John