Sign in to follow this  
HercFan

RealAir Lancair Legacy Owners Club open for business

Good day to all, and especially to the owners of the RealAir Lancair Legacy.

I just realized that the launch of the RealAir Lancair Legacy Owners Club was buried deep in another Legacy thread. So i figured it needed a little more formal launch!

I am therefore pleased to invite all owners of the amazing RA Legacy to join (or at least visit) the Owners Club. For sure, you be surrounded by other enthousiastuc owners.

The Club is right here on Avsim, in the Groups section. And I am pleased to announce that RealAir's own Robert Young is already a member, and supportive of our Club. Who knows, maybe we just might have some exclusive news down the road!

Just follow the link:

http://forum.avsim.net/groups/45-realair-lancair-legacy-owners-club/

Note: Lots of work still to do on the Club's page, so bare with me. I try to squeeze in some designing time in my schedule, and that's always a challenge!

I noticed that this forum is now password protected. Is it possible to get it, or are we no longer permitted to visit, since I'm a member of this club?

Thanks

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

Most developers require that you register on their forum before you can have access to the payware product forums.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Page doesn't even exist on my end.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Most developers require that you register on their forum before you can have access to the payware product forums.

I used to be a member but, apparently, not any more.  RealAir doesn't have a forum, does it?

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I used to be a member but, apparently, not any more.  RealAir doesn't have a forum, does it?

Gregg

Exactly my point. I bought the product, registered in this said forum, even made several posts in it. But now, it requires a password.

PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

Chidiebere Anyahara

I'm with you. I own the Legacy and love it. Best GA aircraft for me. I didn't know about the forum. I can't find the forum passworded or not. Maybe it's some sort of secret society. Like the Freemasons....or the Krell....

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Did this group vanish?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Looks like it Gregg. Various other aircraft have come along since the Legacy. I wonder that an A2A C172 club or AN2 or B60 or, or ,or.

I'm amazed I joined. Herd instinct I guess. :rolleyes:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I'm ready for Turbine Duke v2 Owners Club lol!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'm ready for Turbine Duke v2 Owners Club lol!

Never mind the Turbine Duke, get and finish that Legacy paint! :P

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Ugh... Does it count that I at least opened photoshop in the last week haha?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

You know what I'd like to see if they brought it back?  Some vids of the developers flying it.  Commentary as a bonus. That'd be a hoot!

Gregg Seipp