Sign in to follow this  
HercFan

RealAir Lancair Legacy Owners Club open for business

If there was a weekly fly-in online it would have some relevance. :Thinking:  Now there's an idea.

You mean like getting together on a server and actually being able to see each other in the air? Wow, there's a groundbreaking concept! But wouldn't that require a degree of social interaction slightly beyond anonymously posting on a forum? That's not something the flightsim community seems too interested in given the fate of the AVSIM TeamSpeak server.

Rolf Lindbom

wHDDh6t.jpg

I keep meaning to go on TS....

But what's to discuss?

Well... for one thing...

We could start a "where's your Legacy now?" thread.

Well hopefully my legacy outlasts me

You mean like getting together on a server and actually being able to see each other in the air? Wow, there's a groundbreaking concept! But wouldn't that require a degree of social interaction slightly beyond anonymously posting on a forum? That's not something the flightsim community seems too interested in given the fate of the AVSIM TeamSpeak server.

Sorry Rolf, I could only give one 'Like'. I wanted to do an 'Agree' and a 'Funny'. :biggrin:

"where's your Legacy now?"

Still installed, fully serviced and on standby. -_-

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

If there was a weekly fly-in online it would have some relevance. :Thinking: Now there's an idea.

Ron, you guys flying in SoCal yet?  My sim's in pieces...I have to get some new hardware.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Sorry Rolf, I could only give one 'Like'. I wanted to do an 'Agree' and a 'Funny'. :biggrin:

No worries. I'm hopelessly behind in the popularity contest anyway. :lol:

Rolf Lindbom

wHDDh6t.jpg

You mean like getting together on a server and actually being able to see each other in the air? Wow, there's a groundbreaking concept! But wouldn't that require a degree of social interaction slightly beyond anonymously posting on a forum?

I must be missing a critical gene or something, but I admit I've never been too interested in this, but not because I'm some sort of isolationist social misfit who hides on the internet.

When I was actively flying, I loved joining other pilots for flying activities, but that's because of the face-to-face camaraderie of hangar flying once we got where we were going - $100 hamburger joints, flying museums, weekend trips and so-on.  For the most part, when in the air I flew my plane, others flew theirs and we'd rarely see each other en-route due to plane performance and home airport differences.  Chatting was limited to the occasional, "how far out are you guys?" on 122.75.  Bottom line - the social part wasn't the flying part.

Like I said - I'm probably missing some critical gene here, or I tie my simming too much to what I did IRL.

Carry on,

Scott

Yes Scott, you have to remember, FSX is just a game. :Whistle:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Yes Scott, you have to remember, FSX is just a game. :Whistle:

Nnnooooooooooo! :Doh:

Scott