Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coral Sea

30% off: Tropicalsim sceneries & bundles.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Any of these any good?

I have no idea about the quality but with a sale price of 133 (not a typo, one hundred and thrity-three euros) Euros for a single pack of FSX airports sounds outrageous, but, maybe there are a lot of wellheeled simmers out there.

Ray

Any opinions on their LEBB (Bilbao) scenery? I quite fancy that one and it looks okay on the pics.

Al

If I were in the market for 32 TropicalSim airports, getting them for Euro133 (or a little over 4 Euros per Airport) seems like a pretty good deal to me...and since I don't pay VAT, it would actually be closer to 3.5 Euros per airport...

If I were in the market for 32 TropicalSim airports, getting them for Euro133 (or a little over 4 Euros per Airport) seems like a pretty good deal to me...and since I don't pay VAT, it would actually be closer to 3.5 Euros per airport...

Well...it would have to be better than GEX Tropics, dollar for dollar.

Any opinions on their LEBB (Bilbao) scenery? I quite fancy that one and it looks okay on the pics.

Al

I've got it. I like it. Also their Tirane. I like buying airports I've been to in real life; both these remind me of the real airports.

Well...it would have to be better than GEX Tropics, dollar for dollar.

There is no method to compare a texture replacement product to a package of airports. At least that I can figure out.

I was digging around and it seems like the LatinVFR stuff is pretty good.

Not sure if it's on sale. Thoughts? Hope it comes with the music...LOL.

Gregg, I think LatinVFR and TropicalSim are two very different companies. I have LatinVFR Key West and I wouldn't recommend it as is. Not very well done, IMHO. I don't have any of TS's work, but Daytona Beach looks interesting. I did some flight training there a long time ago.

Ray