Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiFlyer

Microsoft Flight Alaskan Wilderness Trailer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very nice, thanks. Looks like they are pushing the F4U I would say.

Good move turning off comments and ratings. Heh. Lots and lots of haters.

Oh, I would love a plane with tundra tires, to go skipping onto gravel bars.

The Carbon Cub in Flight is equipped with tundra tires. Not the biggest ones, but they are.

The Carbon Cub in Flight is equipped with tundra tires. Not the biggest ones, but they are.

Unfortunately, Flight's Cub also has that one overwhelming shortcoming that IMO prevents it from being considered an airplane. I did give it a 5 minute test drive, and that was enough for me.

I hope MS are gearing up to add missions into Alaska because the exciting trailer they have created feels somewhat disconnected from the reality of what The Alaskan experience feels like to me just now.

I hope MS are gearing up to add missions into Alaska because the exciting trailer they have created feels somewhat disconnected from the reality of what The Alaskan experience feels like to me just now.

I... think they are. If not, I'm going to be really disappointed. A lot of what I was anticipating for Alaska failed to appear. I expected Jobs or at least Missions to off-airport locations to be a huge part of the experience.

Resources, resources, resources.

More and more, I am gathering the impression that bean-counting might unfortunately be hamstringing the Flight project.