Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Basler BT-67 Turbo Conversion DC-3 released

Hi guys

I didn't install the previous version only this one.

When I go to external view I only see the cockpit and parts of the wing etc.

Is this a patch only? Am I missing stuff from the old version?

Are you running EZCA by chance? If so, make sure to run that config tool once you have a new plane installed. You may be looking from the outside (with EZCA) while the plane model 'thinks' you are inside the VC.

Yes! Thank you

This is my first new plane since buying EZCA.

For version 2 will the old skin packs work? Or only new ones?

Guest KOXR

The new gauges are coming along nicely. The team gave me access to some of their photos and I am doing my best to match the gauges up. The photos show a fuel pressure gauge instead of fuel flow so I will make them both available. I need to remake the NG gauge and touch up the needles a little. The finished gauges should just be a couple days away.

bt-67-new_gauges3.jpg

You guys keep amazing me. Working togetehr to make a good plane even better, it's the kind of spirit I thought was lost in the FS community. So happy to see it's still out there. Good work and keep it up!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Spot on, Benjamin. :smile: Should I dare to ask if the guys could think about that HD rework on the basic six?

The new gauges are coming along nicely. The team gave me access to some of their photos and I am doing my best to match the gauges up. The photos show a fuel pressure gauge instead of fuel flow so I will make them both available. I need to remake the NG gauge and touch up the needles a little. The finished gauges should just be a couple days away.

Most excellent. The small gauges are now going to be higher resolution than the main primary nav gauges. Wow.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

First textures are online! Polar 5 got updated :)

C-GAWI_logo.png C-GHGF_logo.png

Got 'em, new tires all around. Thanks.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I installed V2 last night. I like the gauge changes from V1. Thanks for all the hard work in bringing the BT-67 to life. She is some of the best freeware I have seen for FSX. I did install a new sound file to replace the default Kingair sounds. The sound file I used is-

lm_kasndenhpck_v31.zip

The engine sounds a bit better now and the start up sounds are much better. Along with A2a's Accu-feel, she is quite the aircraft. Thanks!

Guest KOXR

Just a few more tweaks and these will be ready to go. I should have the files up by tomorrow night.

bt-67-new_gauges4.jpg

Awesome work on those gauges. Looking forward to install. The good thing about having been a bit late to jump on the bandwagon for this product is that I can enjoy all the great fine tuning done thus far. Looking forward to also contribute to what has became a great "community" enhancement project.

Just a few more tweaks and these will be ready to go. I should have the files up by tomorrow night.

Now that's nice! Looking very good! Maybe we should do a V3.0 with your tweaks :D

Sorry but no texture uploads for today, have been to the hospital ... again!

A piece of bone stuck through the gum into my tongue, oh my god I made a pun!

Feeling bit dizzy everything seems surreal