I am also having this problem with the joystick. I have tried with a MS Sidewinder and a Speedlink Black Widow and both show the same behaviour. Bug report filed.

Same here, My sidewinder force feedback 2 is going all crazy. No tension just a loose stick, wacky controls, my hat switch is messed up, and when I tried to do something about it in the controller setup and tried to reset my buttons the interface kept glitching out. Filing a bug report as well.

Mobo/CPU: MSI Z490-A PRO - Intel Core i7-11700K (8 cores - 16 Threads) @5Ghz (CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S)

GPU: SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 5600XT 6Gb GDDR6

RAM: 32Gb (4x8Gb) TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 3200Mhz CL16

Storage: Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 500Gb & addlink 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe 3.0 M.2

PSU: EVGA 750BQ 80+ Bronze 750W

- generator won't charge battery

- can't change liveries (e.g. Caravan: loads always default white)

- scenery.ini file messes priorities when new scenery is added. solve: add scenery, delete scenery.ini

- Calibration of saitek yoke is forgotten as soon as entering the joystick menu.

- rudder is way too sensitive

- HDR is way too bright (brought down my gamma setting in order to correct it)

- C90: can't operate the inverter switch with the mouse

- one of the Aussiepaks crashes XP10

- …that's it for today. found more, but need to confirm.

Well, I got it running but I am having to continually pump in left aileron and rudder. Then all of a sudden it doesnt need it any more and that is with wind completely dialed out from the weather screen. What I don't like visually (around seattle), is the mountains are white and you can seen them being drawn in and out. Really an ugly picture. The clouds, I just cannot get used to this mushroom effect they have done. It does not draw to the horizon well at all either. Really an ugly situation. I hope they fix it. Just is not realistic at all. Am I a whiner do you think, or are my claims here legitimate? Maybe you all are not seeing what I am seeing but the weather generation and visibility code really does need some loving care IMO.

Bob

that cloud issue as well as the everlasting visibility issue can only be adressed with 64-bit, I guess and think Ben hinted to that. until then: take what's there.

that cloud issue as well as the everlasting visibility issue can only be adressed with 64-bit, I guess and think Ben hinted to that. until then: take what's there.

I am not sure I buy the "only can be fixed when everything is converted to 64bit code". Or do you mean they plan to fix it at the same time they do the conversion?

Bob

Since Beta 1 and 2 - I cannot re-calibrate my Joystick at all! - 3d Pro Logitech -- I click "cablirate joystick" and it does absolutely nothing at all. I have gone back to 5r1 and I will not be downloading anymore of these beta releases until I see one that reads, FIXED ALL JOYSTICK ISSUES :) - I'm using an IMAC 27inch --- In process of my new build - i7 2600K - 4.5Ggz :) OC'd of course L:

I am not sure I buy the "only can be fixed when everything is converted to 64bit code". Or do you mean they plan to fix it at the same time they do the conversion?

Bob

What Bend said in the comments somwhere on the dveloper blog in regards to the visibility issue was, that "I have some ideas once we have gone 64-bit".

So just don't expect any change on that stuff before 10.2

One thing to remember is that if EVERYONE with issues refuses to download any of the betas and only those without issues download or those with issues fail to report to LR, there is NO HOPE of these issues being fixed and a RELEASE CANDIDATE will be just as unusable as the BETA for those who fail to report these issues. Certain configurations and hardware will result in unintended actions in the software, and if not handled properly. If LR believes all issues at present to be fixed, they will go to RC and end the BETA as all beta users complaints have been regarded low threat to usability or fixed to a usable standard (the standard set by Austin, presumably).

Someone has to be a BETA tester and those downloading the BETA have a duty to report issues as they see them, unless already reported. Without this action, how is LR supposed to magically know who is still having issues or get any reliable data as to what caused the issue in the first place?

For those who can't open liveries, try this:

1. Aircraft --> Open Aircraft

2. Select Livery you want for your aircraft

3. Press cancel, rather than "Open Aircraft"

I've submitted a bug on that one.

Hi,

I have not tried with Beta 2, but with Beta 1 I could not save or load situations. Anyone try yet?

Also, when you change planes, it puts you back on a runway regardless of your current state.

Bob

Also, when you change planes, it puts you back on a runway regardless of your current state.

Yes, regarding changing planes, I reported that issue some time ago. Austin said he won't be considering it.

I recommeded that when loading planes, or the sim, that x-plane remembers the last position, velocity and heading, instead of loading up on default ramp/runway.

You never know, he might change his mind. But he couldn't fathom why anyone would want such functionality.

Yes, regarding changing planes, I reported that issue some time ago. Austin said he won't be considering it.

I recommeded that when loading planes, or the sim, that x-plane remembers the last position, velocity and heading, instead of loading up on default ramp/runway.

You never know, he might change his mind. But he couldn't fathom why anyone would want such functionality.

Geez, I cannot think of one reason why one would want to "just change planes". LOL

Bob

I seem to be getting a performance bump with 10.10b2. Really nice, however there is one "slight" issue. I can't for the life of med get my Saitek Pro-Pedals to work in sim.. anyone else experienced this?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Geez, I cannot think of one reason why one would want to "just change planes". LOL

Suggest you submit a bug report. The more people making noise about this, the more likely they'll see our way.

I seem to be getting a performance bump with 10.10b2. Really nice, however there is one "slight" issue. I can't for the life of med get my Saitek Pro-Pedals to work in sim.. anyone else experienced this?

I solved it. Strangely enough I could see the Yaw and Toe-brakes in the settings tab. But nothing happened when I used the pedals. I then decided to just redo the settings one at a time and when I did the pedals started working. Really odd.

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12