Sign in to follow this  
Baber20

Upcoming 777 for X-Plane 10

I wanted to share this with you guys. Looks very good.

It will be one of the most advanced aircraft ever built for X-Plane and it will include all the systems that a real 777 has.

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

When you say "it will include all the systems that a real 777 has", do you mean stuff like "the real T7 has an FMC, and so will this" or do you mean "the FMC in this simulation will behave exactly like the one in a real T7" ?

This being the PMDG forum, we have a good idea what to expect from PMDG when they say "most systems simulated to the best of our ability".

1.png

star_big.png

POPULAR

The PMDG forums are for PMDG product discussions and support. Posting topics here related to other games, non-illustrative images (as in, I have a problem, here is an image of it), news items not related to PMDG etc. are OFF TOPIC. We are going to get a little more agressive in ensuring that those posts are moved to appropriate locations within AVSIM or deleted. Please do not post off-topic (NON-PMDG) topics, and please do not try to circumvent this. We ask everyone to help us by reporting any off-topic posts here. Thank you.

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png

Tom Allensworth

Pergaps you didn't read this....I see you 0nly have 6 posts!! Just trying to help!

1.png

star_big.png

POPULAR

The PMDG forums are for PMDG product discussions and support. Posting topics here related to other games, non-illustrative images (as in, I have a problem, here is an image of it), news items not related to PMDG etc. are OFF TOPIC. We are going to get a little more agressive in ensuring that those posts are moved to appropriate locations within AVSIM or deleted. Please do not post off-topic (NON-PMDG) topics, and please do not try to circumvent this. We ask everyone to help us by reporting any off-topic posts here. Thank you.

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png

Tom Allensworth

Pergaps you didn't read this....I see you 0nly have 6 posts!! Just trying to help!

I am glad you guys are going to start enforcing this rule more.

Moved from PMDG forums to X-Plane General Discussions

Please do not post Off Topic issues in the PMDG forums.

In other words:

Please follow the forum rules and Do not post non-PMDG stuff in the PMDG forums!

The video shows an -200LR model, but the cockpit is modeled after that of the 200, 300, 200-ER when you look at the layout of standby instruments. Regardless, I look forward to more complex aircraft in XP-10, as I start to make a slow transition from FSX, assuming MS will not go back on its decision to abandon simulation in favor of gaming.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Moved from PMDG forums to X-Plane General Discussions

Is the x-plane forum the garbage can? We have that topic already. please close, that's more clever.

Is the x-plane forum the garbage can? We have that topic already. please close, that's more clever.

C'mon, give me a break - I obviously do not think this forum is a garbage can.

It's a 777 for X-plane 10 topic - where is this supposed to go?! Where would you move it to?

The X-Plane General Discussions Forum seems the most fitting place for it. The other consideration was 'Hanger Chat' but this was more appropriate.