Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26JUL12 - PMDG 777 for FSX: Let the previews begin!

On page 3 post #72 .

TYVM!

Well, but silence on the forums means they are busy hacking away at their keyboards and getting this thing working. I'd start to worry, if it was the other way around. Putting together a video takes time. Two months mean nothing. I bet there will be some kind of update over the course of the holidays.

It took a decade to get to the moon, so im going to give it to PMDG. 2013 will be the year of the 777! But if the world is to end on 12/21/2012, Rob, can you cherish man kind and give us one last flight by releasing it a week before?

-David Smith

This is how its going to go down.....

I have the PMDG 777 money set aside ready to go on the CC. But after waiting months and months after the big tease, I fall under pressure for the need to fly a new "heavy" and end up buying some other sub par aircraft from some where else. The next day the PMDG 777 will be released. Guaranteed No refunds on the previous purchase. Thats my luck. lol

Oh and dont ask me to go out and buy another aircraft right now. :lol:

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

at least we can be sure they are working very hard ^_^

regards,

Alexander Marx

When we all stop posting here the situation will improve. I am sure it will be better for all of us!

Besides, it takes longer when you wait for something, try to forget it. Just do not look for updates. There won't be any after all...

Some time later, PMDG 777 is out! AND THEN YOU WILL CHEER YOUR *** OFF :lol:

(I am sure I will!!)

Now I forget the 777 by flying:

pmdg,

md11

767lvld

757QW

Problem solved!!!

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Well lets put it this way, the longer we wait, the more money I can save for 777 and 747v2....

I do understand that once the project is done - the result will be fantastic, but this waiting game is so annoying))

I wish there were some kind of time acceleration option from fsx in real life...)

Shvets.

I do understand that once the project is done - the result will be fantastic, but this waiting game is so annoying))

I wish there were some kind of time acceleration option from fsx in real life...)

Shvets.

R+++

Darn, well, I tried.

Shvets.

I'd be using that BACKWARDS... :D

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

And speaking of good things in fsx I'd also like to have a real B777, along with the PMDG product(although my family would be very surprised if I got the real one....) :lol:

But talking seriously: the lack of updates is just frustrating, so people might loose the interest in the product.

Shvets.

It seems the CS 777 stays as it is, a big pile of brown ****. What a shame.

This one is off for me. No money will be spend on this one, oh no sir!

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Head over to opus forums http://www.simforums.com/forums/opus-software_forum49.html

You get updates not only on what coming, but actual updates on the software each day. For those in the northern hemisphere winter on its way(those in the uk it's still winter) go fly with the LWE in the NGX and you'll enjoy it again in the great weather it generates.

I almost don't visit avsim, and the pmdg forums any more(avsim didn't seem to like OPUS) as there nothing posted in pmdg of any interest. Avsim must be pretty miffed on both accounts for reducing hits on site!

76 days....no update!! :LMAO:

Lol, we get it, you have no life.

Quoting South Park WOW episode: how do you kill that which has no life?

Sorry, just popped into my head...

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg