Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlbacoreTunaMan

No new MS development, but how about fixes?

For the most part, I'm really enjoying the great scenery in Alaska. Every now and then I come across some incomplete graphics, but this one is a beaut. The mighty Yukon river is blocked between Ruby and Galena (Pitka). After following it's underground track a few miles, it resurfaces again. I hope there still are some maintenance staff who can fix some these glitches.

A side note: I created a flight plan to follow the complete Iditarod trail, from Anchorage to Nome, landing at all 30 checkpoints in my Cub. You really gain an understanding of what a huge undertaking this is with a sled dog team. Doing it with my Cub at 90 MPH is taking quite a while.

A side note: I created a flight plan to follow the complete Iditarod trail, from Anchorage to Nome, landing at all 30 checkpoints in my Cub. You really gain an understanding of what a huge undertaking this is with a sled dog team. Doing it with my Cub at 90 MPH is taking quite a while.

Is it a flight plan file that can be loaded into GMap? If so, please share. :o

Er...no. They're not doing anything, development or fixes.

Fixes for critical problems are still a possibility (like, for problems that prevent a customer from using the DLC they paid for) but there will not be any fixes for cosmetic problems and are unlikely to be fixes for serious but non-critical bugs.

Little OT but original question seems to be answered. There's a plan on the steam forums I loaded it up and it looked liked the trail, didnt check to see all checkpoints are there.

Ah, thanks. I had remembered there was some discussion of the trail route before, but had missed the plan file attached to it.

I hope there still are some maintenance staff who can fix some these glitches.

Honestly, I wouldn't count on it.

I will. There are two routes, the Northern and Southern. I'm using the Northern route to go to Nome, and will use the other route to return to Anchorage, that way I hit all the checkpoints. A few of the official checkpoints do not have an airstrip, so you have to improvise. (the Cub is good at that) I just used FSX to create the flight plan to Nome. When I finish the Sourthern route I'll upload the ".pln" file.