Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flyingnut13

B737 Aerial Refueling

For those patiently waiting for the military versions to be released, this video should interest you.

RAAF B737 Wedgetail aerial refueling.

Marty Becker

PPL - Instrument Rating

Boy...that brings back memories! I've been on both ends...the KC-135 side and the receiver end (RC-135). Great video. Thanks for sharing!

Steve Stubbs
USAF (retired)

AVSIM-Avatar-SRS2012.jpg

Sick!

I was wondering if the US' new P-8's would have this capability. It makes sense the wedgetails would.

I bet those pilots would have appreciated those eyebrow windows if they were still around!

Patrick Houghton

Sig.jpg

I wonder if that's a fuel dump at 1:51. And the engine pods look a little pudgy.

Cool vid.

Matt Cee

Can someone answer me a question real quick; why do they refuel while banking to the left? Does that not just make it harder?

Jordan Gregory

MOBO: MSI P67A-C45 (B3) CPU: Intel i5-2500K @ 3.8GHz RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 @1600MHz GPU: NVIDIA 1GB GTX 560 @ 900MHz CASE: Antec 300 PSU: Rasurbo 650W GaminX HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

The are in a holding pattern.

Ahhhh!! How could I not have guessed?! :LMAO:

Jordan Gregory

MOBO: MSI P67A-C45 (B3) CPU: Intel i5-2500K @ 3.8GHz RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 @1600MHz GPU: NVIDIA 1GB GTX 560 @ 900MHz CASE: Antec 300 PSU: Rasurbo 650W GaminX HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

The are in a holding pattern.

Hmmmm, interesting.

I would have thought this had more to do with the anatomy of (male) pilots.

You always learn something in these forums.

Bruno

PS : Great video !