Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

EZCA v2 news.

I feel quite dense, because I'm not sure what is being demonstrated by that video either.  The airplane goes into a pirouette like that on it's own because of Ezdok, but only in Australia?  Since Ezdok is only a camera program, I don't think it is possible to even exert forces on the airplane itself to make it spin like that, so I assume that you are slewing?

Billy - The aircraft is rotating because you're in the slew mode and your rudder hasn't been disabled in the "Controls" panel.

Go there, select "slew" for each controller that you're using, then look at each of the main flying controls: i.e. ailerons, elevator and rudder - and disable each of them - just make sure you are in the "slew" mode, otherwise you'll lose the normal controls accidentaly.

pj

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Billy - The aircraft is rotating because you're in the slew mode and your rudder hasn't been disabled in the "Controls" panel.

Go there, select "slew" for each controller that you're using, then look at each of the main flying controls: i.e. ailerons, elevator and rudder - and disable each of them - just make sure you are in the "slew" mode, otherwise you'll lose the normal controls accidentaly.

pj

pj

Nice to see you back making the occasional post Peej.  Happy flyin!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hiya Mark!  :friends:

Welllll... the pressure to remain current with the continuous - almost daily - changes to the Fixer, and very actively support the API on several forums at the same time is off now, Mark, and friend Adam was good enough to take over the Guide, so it's nice to be able to sit back!

How're you doing? Papua-New Guinea? :Whew:Fun! Prepar3d and into DX11 yet? :Money Eyes:  I'm seriously thinking about it, but it does need a lot more of the existing NA airports for the 'jump". DX10 is still very good. Did you get your 780 yet?

All the Best,

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.