Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

Ecodemonstrator

The voice-over in that clip sounds like Chris Palmer from Angle of Attack.

And eco-friendly.....huh, what about the gallons of unburnt fuel that spew oiut the back of every airliner engine????

Eco, my a^%$,

Frank Cooper

that's why I'm a pilot and studying aerospace engineering!!

I love boeing and innovation!!

The voice-over in that clip sounds like Chris Palmer from Angle of Attack.

And eco-friendly.....huh, what about the gallons of unburnt fuel that spew oiut the back of every airliner engine????

Eco, my a^%$,

Frank Cooper

huh? :unknw:

Hey, if you have a better method, be my guest... or whatever, I am sure engine companies would pay you good money to ensure 100% burn...

I think you're missing the point, mate and I don't know why you would attack me like that!

I am referring to the fact that eco-friendly is a marketing term that is devised to fool people into thinking they are flying green, when in fact jet engines are polluting the atmosphere.

That's an oxymoron!

I cannot understand why you would get upset at anybody making a statement based on fact.

This forum is a public forum for people to exchange ideas without fear of persecution.

Let's keep it that way,

Frank Cooper

I am referring to the fact that eco-friendly is a marketing term that is devised to fool people into thinking they are flying green, when in fact jet engines are polluting the atmosphere.

Your breath pollutes the atmosphere. Do you stop breathing then? The point is, they are trying to get is as green as they reasonably can. It is greener compared to older NGs. It is eco-friendly, when talking about NGs.

I cannot understand why you would get upset at anybody making a statement based on fact.

You seem to be the only one upset here:

Eco, my a^%$,

Not me.

This forum is a public forum for people to exchange ideas without fear of persecution.

Dude, what?

Okay guys,

Cool it with the sarcasm and personal attacks. Action will be taken against any or all that continue this spitting contest.

Kind regards,

Okay guys,

Cool it with the sarcasm and personal attacks. Action will be taken against any or all that continue this spitting contest.

Kind regards,

Thank you. I wish other forum's would have a moderator like you keeping an eye on things especially foul language.

Any of our amazingly talented painters willing to tackle this bird? Would be great to have it to fly around. Kudos to AA for joining Continental/United in the Eco program for the NG.

Hydrogen and Oxygen fuel cells on board ... eeeek !!

Kerosene and oxygen are not exactly a very stable mixture either :).

In addition, rip your hydrogen tank and all the hydrogen will fly up, up, and away. Rip your kerosene tank and all the fuel will make a nice puddle around your plane. I know what I would prefer.