Sign in to follow this  

Will the 777 have the RAT ?

I expect the RAT to be in properly modeled and fully functional, correct ?

I don;t know.

I don't even think they are modeling the wings on this release,

I even heard that auto brakes were too hard to model, so they are reverting to users having to apply the parking brake on touch down.

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

@ scandinavian13 RAT is modeled at the MD-11 ??

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

@ scandinavian13 RAT is modeled at the MD-11 ??

It's called by a different name (ADG), but you'll find a red handle at the back of the pedestal. Pull it. BOOM: ADG. Just make sure you don't pull it if you don't need it.

PMDG_MD11_2D_Pedestal.jpg

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you all I will give it a try... any speed limitations I should be aware of ??

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Both RAT and ADG are correct==ram air turbine, air driven generator :)

I understand the terminology, and the concepts, however, if you're looking for a handle that says "RAT," you're not going to find it on your copy of the PMDG MD-11.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle,

Why on earth would you want a "RAT" running around your aircraft? Again, entertaining myself... Lol. I will go out on a limb here. Hopefully, RSR & Ryan don't shoot the messenger. Yes, the T7 will have the "RAT". If it can be done PMDG will do it. I tend to think with all the silence around here PMDG is cooking up something special...! I am guessing Santa is going to need a bigger bag to hold all his gifts. Or, maybe hang up the sleigh and ride a shiny new T7 :) that would be my preference. Would the real RSR please stand up ;). All of us here at Avsim would love to hear from you. Even if its just a "hello guys all is well and things are moving forward". :)

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

I am guessing Santa is going to need a bigger bag to hold all his gifts.

I don't think his reindeer or his bag can handle a load that big...

I tend to think with all the silence around here PMDG is cooking up something special...

I think the quietness means they are either laughing their butts off at us or they are just being lazy (kidding of course)... No, I agree, I think something bigger than the NGX is cooking at the moment.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg