Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Oh, yes we did... 16OCT12

+1 [Just because it's got to be near release]

Yer it will be "Soon" I bet........Feb to Nov is "soon" so it will be along..... "soon" :)

There was alot of talk about the NGX being a building blok for the T7 and hints it would just take months not years to do the T7 its already been over a year and we are not even at the mark of the month of SS, vid's etc before release, so unless there is a big surprise it looks like spring next year to me.

Also when we were asked to read up on the NGX and buy the manuals the NGX followed 8 months later.

All we can do is wait.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Yer it will be "Soon" I bet........Feb to Nov is "soon" so it will be along..... "soon" :)

There was alot of take about the NGX being a building blok for the T7 and hints it would just take months not years to do the T7 its already been over a year and we are not even at the mark of the month of SS, vid's etc before release, so unless there is a big surprise it's look like spring next year to me.

I think we all know why PMDG have been quiet and careful throughout the development. I'm betting for it to release this or next month! Call me crazy - but I think it's a big possibility. I think a surprise release would be better than being teased harshly for weeks ha!

PMDG don't need to give out photos every month, because of the NGX people now KNOW what to expect. I'd buy the 777 not knowing what it looks like! Look at a real video - it'll practically be the same ;-)

I think a surprise release would be better than being teased harshly for weeks ha!

That is true but Ryan(not me!) said somewhere that it definately wouldn't be a surprise release.

Call me crazy

Luke your crazy :biggrin:

BTW I hope your right but like Ryan Cooper says......

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I'm betting for it to release this or next month!

I remember them saying that the development cycle would be a lot shorter than the NGX since there are alot of shared stuff between the two aircraft. I wouldn't bet on this month, but I don't think it's a year down the road.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Pilot: "Call me a fuel truck"

ATC: "Roger, you are a fuel truck"

:LMAO:

regards,

Alexander Marx

maybe the "big update" that was announced will be

"DC-6- its coming along

747- work started etc

and thats it

oh yeah, the 777, that will be out this time tomorrow"

I know, i joke i joke and i am highly positve :D

but, wouldnt that be awesome though?

That is true but Ryan(not me!) said somewhere that it definately wouldn't be a surprise release.

If it was going to be a surprise release they'd obviously cover it up ;- )

BTW I hope your right but like Ryan Cooper says......

One always said about the crazy one.... (- ;

I remember them saying that the development cycle would be a lot shorter than the NGX since there are alot of shared stuff between the two aircraft. I wouldn't bet on this month, but I don't think it's a year down the road.

Now now Kenny boy - why so negative ;- )

Parented I said that in a Joker voice - it'll transfer through your brain funner! :-)

Pilot: "Call me a fuel truck"

ATC: "Roger, you are a fuel truck"

:LMAO:

LOL - I should try that over ATC sometime..

Now we all know that there is no way of telling exactly when the project would be released, so let's just hope it actually would be a surprise release.

Quite frankly there is no way of even guessing the "Big day". =)

Guys I don't like the idea of a surprise release because it brings logic into play that dictates we will never get the T7. :( This is known as the surprise hanging paradox;

If they tell us it will be out "soon," then for the sake of this exercise let's say that's between now and March of next year (thinking pessimistically).

If the release is a surprise, then it cannot be in March because if all the months prior to March pass without release then we will know it is March, and it is no longer a surprise.

Following that same logic, February is out too since it cannot be March. If all the months prior to February pass, it will no longer be a surprise, and logically February is ruled out.

Repeat this ad nauseum until logically speaking with a surprise release we will never get her...

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Now we all know that there is no way of telling exactly when the project would be released, so let's just hope it actually would be a surprise release.

Quite frankly there is no way of even guessing the "Big day". =)

Unless we get Michael from Burn Notice to do some Interrogation ;-)

why so negative

I don't think I'm being negative.We could wake up on Christmas morning and find out Santa brought us a T7.

I don't like the idea of a surprise release

Cue the PMDG Airbusses (Airbuii?), RJ, Russian/Soviet, Cold War relic threads when the T7 is released. I think not annoucning it would hopefully keep those at bay for a while.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I don't think I'm being negative.We could wake up on Christmas morning and find out Santa brought us a T7.

Ha mate I was just joking ;-)

now that Dubai has released, i need the 777 even more ^^ And hell the scenery is great. I can´t see any fps impact at all. Locked to 30 with the NGX and it runs like a horse :) There will be tons of Emirates flights on IVAO the next days for sure. I hope the 777 will release soon.

regards,

Alexander Marx

now that Dubai has released, i need the 777 even more ^^ And hell the scenery is great. I can´t see any fps impact at all. Locked to 30 with the NGX and it runs like a horse :) There will be tons of Emirates flights on IVAO the next days for sure. I hope the 777 will release soon.

WHAT!! - my god I just died inside.