Sign in to follow this  
V1VrV2

List of Outstanding Issues/Bugs - B200 Edition

Thank you Bert, That allows at least changing the digits, but not swapping code nor modes. :-(

Happy flying!
Alexander M. Metzger

Thank you Bert, That allows at least changing the digits, but not swapping code nor modes. :-(

In the C90, you could turn the Transponder on and off.. That is hardly a useful feature - and in the B200

that seems to have been left out..

I'd suggest sending in a bug report and see if they are willing to add the function you are looking for..

Bert

HI, myself and a friend of mine bought the B200 and we both have the same problem. With most of the repaints that came with the original aircraft with svc pack1 when you look at the aircraft from the exterior, you see through it. Look at my pictures. Does that happen to others too ? I have an i7 920 mhz @ 3.6 G and a AMD Radeon 6870 running eyefinity on 3 x 22'' monitors.

Thank you

B200-1.jpg

B22-2.jpg

B200-3.jpg

Only flew this bird a few times but I cannot figure out how to activate the radar altimeter. And I notice the props never drop back into beta unless the airplane is stopped. Anyone have any feedback on this. I haven't had time to look at the bug reports.

Eric Parker

The radar altimeter works just fine, for me..

What is the problem you are seeing?

Also, do you have the latest SP installed?  SP2 for the B200, I believe..

Bert

The radar altimeter does not function. I have flown it several times and the only part that works is the altitude warning bug. The is on the Carenado C90B. I am not aware of a patch.

Eric Parker

Hello

I want to add some bugs I found.

-the bleed air switches have 3 positions but none of them is working properly.If bleed air is switched of, no

vacuum or pressure should be indicated. The cabin can´t be pressurized with no bleed air.

-The electrical load is always to high. With avionics and prop and windshield deicing on the load is about 20% but when turning the lights on it raises up to 100%. It should be normal about 20% with avionics on and panel+interior+exterior lights.By turning the deicing stuff and environmental on it should rise.

-No indirect light

-break deice should rise the ITT 10°C-15°C

-With a working clima compressor the ITT shoud rise on the right engine a few degrees.

-Blower too loud (louder than the engines?)

The radar altimeter does not function. I have flown it several times and the only part that works is the altitude warning bug. The is on the Carenado C90B. I am not aware of a patch.

Does your ADI not look like this?

post-100706-0-28365700-1392593001.jpg

Bert

There is a separate radio altimeter on the right side of the instrument panel near the Co-Pilot's Artificial Horizon. It has an analog display. That is the one that is not functioning.

Eric Parker

Very Old thread, but thought I might add what might be a solution/workaround. Re dutch rolling at higher FL, I found keeping your indicated airspeed not within 10 knots of the barber poll gives you a smooth ride at any FL. ( Tested upto FL290 so far - pressurization issues beyond that ).

this applies to the decent also. I know some SOPs recommend barber pole to 10,000 then 250 and below. but I can manage a comfortable 1,500fpm descent TRQ's between 1200-1400 ft/lbs and RPM's 1700. reducing TRQ gradually as you get into thicker air.

I hope this helps anyone out there frustrated with the yaw and rolling.

btw: for those experiencing right hand RPM fluctuations on climb I find turning the prop sync off and manually syncing the props help once stabilized for a few minutes  - prop sync back on.

In the real aircraft, the only time I can ever get near the barber pole is in the descent. At cruise, the aircraft just doesnt have the power. However, we run our aircraft a lot heavier than on the civilian side.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

In the real aircraft, the only time I can ever get near the barber pole is in the descent. At cruise, the aircraft just doesnt have the power. However, we run our aircraft a lot heavier than on the civilian side.

that's a good point, I better re-test tonight - it may well be the TRQ setting itself that I am managing ie: setting a little less than charted cruise TRQ for Alt & IOAT at those FL.

stby...

This may sound bad, but I rarely look at the charts for cruise and I couldn't tell you what the values should be. I climb like this:

1) Max torque keeping ITT/TGT below 770C (You can go to 800, however for extended ops its better to keep the engines a bit cooler)

2) As I climb I keep increasing the torque until I reach the max temp

3) From there I watch N1 to keep it below 101.5% while adjusting power to maintain temps within limits. 

4) Airspeed is 160 kts from SL-10k, 140 kts from 10k-20k, 130 kts 20k-25k, and 120 kts from 25k+

5) We usually use 1900 RPM for climb power and 1700 RPM for cruise (Which gives us around 600 pph fuel flow combined)

My true airspeed in our 4 blade is usually 275kts or so and about 270 in our 3 blade. Both have the same engines.

Hope this helps.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing