Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

QW787 will be FSX Only

http://qwsim.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=1445&PID=9813♕

Interesting development and I think it is a great move.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Like that they can focus on faster 787 development and yes, about time they skipped old tech.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Good decision as it indeed probably speeds up development, can't wait to have proper 787.

I believe this makes a lot of sense. People cry about FS9, but don't buy the payware when it is offered. I would be curious to see how Carenado is making out with the FSX aircraft that they are re-tooling to work in FS9.

I would be curious to see how Carenado is making out with the FSX aircraft that they are re-tooling to work in FS9.

Probably just above what it costs to develop it. Aerosoft has said that there isn't much of a market for FS9 anymore.

Not only will we get a 787 faster, we will also get their next plane faster.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

That's good news, hopefully it will help them increase the speed of development.