Sign in to follow this  
bmr

Water Spray

In the attached photo, the white below the aircraft, is water spray. I just taxi'd in, engines off, but I see what looks like blowing water spray. Any ideas wht causes this when no moving, and how to remove.

Thanks

Bill

Wind, but there's also an error in the way FSX handles the effect where it occasionally gets stuck and won't go away. To me, it's not very realistic at all. Having worked the ramp for seven years, I have never seen snow or water spray that often, or to that degree...even in the Snowpocalypse of 2009/2010, or torrential summer downpours.

Kyle Rodgers

looks like smoke.

i have seen this in other aircraft's too, and never figured what would cause this. it is visible also in flight (when it happens) and seems to originate from a point 5-10mtrs below the aircraft. i would be very interested if someone knows the reason.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I got tired of seeing that effect popup whenever it wanted to and deleted the effect in the "Effects" folder in FSX. It seems it is tied to certian weather conditions. No issues after deleting it.