Sign in to follow this  
MMartinov

Surprise! My furture Emirates T7X has homebase...

This morning I was up for an extremely nice surprise!

One of the best scenery developers - Fly Tampa - has released a v2 of its famous Dubai scenery. And what a scenery that is!... I can see even my own house ^_^

You guys must check it out. After all its the hub of the largest Boeing 777 customer - Emirates. Fly Dubai is there too with a large fleet of B737-800s.

I silently prey PMDG to have a similar secret development and to catch us by surprise one day, with the statement - T7 released, proceed to download!...

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I bought it earlier and am extremely happy with it. It's a big upgrade compared to the old version - I cannot wait to start and finish my Ultra Long Hauls out of there! I recommend it to anyone - especially if you plan on doing your 777 and NGX flights out of there.

It was nice to hear about it a couple of days before release - rather than months ahead. I too hope PMDG only give us as little as a week or even couple days notice for the 777 :-) Maybe they'll try it rather than what they did with the NGX with continues teasing for months..

My mind ran on this airport just last week and was wondering how come no one was remaking it, thanks for the great news!

Guys-

You need to understand that the way in which a compnay markets its products is part of a stategy. PMDG brilliantly marketed the NGX well in time for release. That way they were able to sell many many more copies right away.

Its has nothing to do with your personal taste, or feelings. Bottom line is producing revenue, in a given period of time.

If you dont agree with there marketing, then simply stop reading the posts.

Peter Osborn

From afar, Dubai seems like a rich oasis surrounded by barren land. The surrounding terrain is so bland and dusty, but up close, the water and skyscrapers are breathtaking. The manmade Palm Islands are a good example of the creativity and wealth of the city.

I am getting really bad frame rates and stuttering with this scenery. Only one on mysystem that does that! :(

I am getting really bad frame rates and stuttering with this scenery. Only one on mysystem that does that! :(

Nope mate - I'm getting 15-20 with the NGX. Sometimes 15-! But in all fairness I'm on a laptop with high settings.. I'm okay with it - think it's time to build a PC!

Oooops, found the problem. Another scenery was interfering with it. Now getting 35-37 and no stuttering!

Yeah,

I have to say it is very impressive. The performance/complexity ratio is superb. They have modelled so so much detail it is ridicolous [you would hope so with the large price tag].

However,

I am currently flying my Norshuttle 5401 from Stockholm to Dubai. Cannot wait to see it at night

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

This morning I was up for an extremely nice surprise!

One of the best scenery developers - Fly Tampa - has released a v2 of its famous Dubai scenery. And what a scenery that is!... I can see even my own house ^_^

You guys must check it out. After all its the hub of the largest Boeing 777 customer - Emirates. Fly Dubai is there too with a large fleet of B737-800s.

I silently prey PMDG to have a similar secret development and to catch us by surprise one day, with the statement - T7 released, proceed to download!...

It was a very pleasant surprise for me too..... I can't begin to explain how the thought of not having proper Dubai scenery on FSX had bothered me up till now. I'd even avoid flying anywhere near the persian gulf because I can't stand to look at the FSX 'wasteland' that's supposed to be dubai..... This scenery has come just in time. Now I'm looking forward to the PMDG 777 even more :biggrin:

Yeah,

I have to say it is very impressive. The performance/complexity ratio is superb. They have modelled so so much detail it is ridicolous [you would hope so with the large price tag].

However,

I am currently flying my Norshuttle 5401 from Stockholm to Dubai. Cannot wait to see it at night

I´m inbounrd Dubai as well (coming from FRA as GAL475 in a 747). Quite heavy inbound traffic at the moment in Dubai (IVAO)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I´m inbounrd Dubai as well (coming from FRA as GAL475 in a 747). Quite heavy inbound traffic at the moment in Dubai (IVAO)

I am also flying on IVAO 287396, so I may see you there!

Alex Ridge

I am also flying on IVAO 287396, so I may see you there!

I had an ivap-crash on final, but nevertheless it was big fun :D We were 4 aircraft on final for 30L, without ATC.. it is a really cool scenery for sure.

regards,

Alexander Marx

I had an ivap-crash on final, but nevertheless it was big fun :D We were 4 aircraft on final for 30L, without ATC.. it is a really cool scenery for sure.

With the NGX you have to run the IVAP client externally

Alex Ridge

Fantastic performance and high level of detail. Almost seemed like it wasn't FSX at all.

Currently flying OMDB-ESSA as NAX5402 on Vatsim.